What's new
What's new

Trello E2 Shoptech

gwill1010

Plastic
I've been working with a shop using E2 for nearly 10 years. I've developed several applications that interface to E2 to make the lives of the management and customers easier. I'm looking for additional development work. What I've done:

1) Created web app that allows customers to see the status of their E2 orders and history.
2) Created a similar web app that allows sales and management to view order status. So much quicker than pulling up E2
3) Written reports from E2 SQL
4) Automatically create Trello Lists and Cards from E2.

This is my first endeavor in attempting to leverage my E3 database expertise to create solutions for anyone other than the company that I've been supporting for 15 years.
-Glenn
[email protected]

I've been working with a shop using E2 for nearly 10 years. I've developed several applications that interface to E2 to make the lives of the management and customers easier. I'm looking for additional development work. What I've done:

1) Created web app that allows customers to see the status of their E2 orders and history.
2) Created a similar web app that allows sales and management to view order status. So much quicker than pulling up E2
3) Written reports from E2 SQL
4) Automatically create Trello Lists and Cards from E2.

This is my first endeavor in attempting to leverage my E3 database expertise to create solutions for anyone other than the company that I've been supporting for 15 years.
-Glenn
[email protected]
How much were you paid to develop these solutions ?

You tag teeming ?

can't understand a concept of "working under contract" ?

Doug, the second word is "off". You can pick your own first word (thanks Sami).

You're making *huge* leaps without the slightest basis for them except something you dragged out of your rectal orifice.

I've spent decades developing software under various copyright and NDA conditions. What they *cannot* take off of you is what you've learnt, which knowledge you're free to apply to your own projects.

Been there done that, got a lot of money in the bank from it too. All with the blessings of my employers at the time.

Lately you've really lost the plot. I don't know why but you're rapidly turning into a bitter and hostile curmudgeon. Gordon already has a lock on that but there's room on my ignore list still, him being the only current inhabitant.

PDW

Doug, the second word is "off". You can pick your own first word (thanks Sami).

You're making *huge* leaps without the slightest basis for them except something you dragged out of your rectal orifice.

I've spent decades developing software under various copyright and NDA conditions. What they *cannot* take off of you is what you've learnt, which knowledge you're free to apply to your own projects.

Been there done that, got a lot of money in the bank from it too. All with the blessings of my employers at the time.

Lately you've really lost the plot. I don't know why but you're rapidly turning into a bitter and hostile curmudgeon. Gordon already has a lock on that but there's room on my ignore list still, him being the only current inhabitant.

PDW
Well Looky Here !

Look what came out of the wood work....The peanut Gallery.

I asked the OP a simple question, yes or no.

He/she can choose to not answer it, ignore me, or what ever.

I don't care.

But their answer, and the aforementioned peanut galleries reactions
speak volumes about all of them.

I'm not making any "leaps" I'm simply asking.

Your paragraph diatribe is a very long leap.

And you really, really need to take some meds, I suggest the whole bottle.

Back