Login to Your Account
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: vaccine mandate

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    LOL! Maybe...

Apparently you accepted a lot more cookies than I did.
    I hope they were fresh and soft?

But the whole thing kind'a makes one wonder if there could be some amount of truth to the post a page back - that ... could it be that the vax'd actually are the spreaders?

Is there maybe some amount of truth from the paranoid - that you can catch it from "shedding" vax'd folks?
    Maybe?

???

-----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Ox

I ran across one of those "this is from a doctor" videos the other day (for sure won't find it again, not really into it) But...

The presentation made a case for the possibility that as the wuhan flu is a respiratory infection, Before it even mounts a significant attack in the host, it replicates in the lungs sufficiently to provide a source for surplus/ additional "shedded" virus to carry on the propagation.

Seems a logical issue to me.

Ker-schooo

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    These guys, and several studies since:

COVID Far More Lethal Than Flu, Data Shows

Pete

Have you had a look at the seasonal flu stats of late. The numbers are dismal, hardly any, unprecedented, near zero, completely unbelievable!

One would believe the flu just "went away" ...... must be the masks!

and yet, the year before last (or was it the year previous again) 80,000 deaths were attributed to "the common flu" in the US of A

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    #3 is for sure where the big cities have shown such losses, and out here in the corn fields, not so much.

I have been thinking that the density factor has been a major player all along - per how sick you git.
    Sure, it's going to play a roll in how easy it is to spread, but does a runny nose git worse if everyone around you has one too?
    It seems that is the case with Wuhan.

???

--------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Might not be just cities

I hear India is packed with people
    Uttar Pradesh is ivermectin’s best practice success story | Inquirer Lifestyle

Treatment and prevention....

Might be something to learn from, one way or another.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    Might not be just cities

I hear India is packed with people
    Uttar Pradesh is ivermectin’s best practice success story | Inquirer Lifestyle

Treatment and prevention....

Might be something to learn from, one way or another.

Or not. India iself has figured out that ivermectin isn't particularly effective: Why HCQ and Ivermectin were removed from India’s Covid-19 treatment protocol - Coronavirus Outbreak News

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Federal Judge issued a temp restraining order blocking United Airlines from imposing the vaccine mandate. Only temporary and only for those with medical or religous exemptions.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by david n View Post
    Quit quoting him...............I don't like seeing his drivel.................just put him on ignore. Not like he contributes in any useful way here on PM..........................................
    Be fair. He actually does do.

He has the rare ability to make the absolute worst of foolish idiots at least look SANE.... even "American", not kommie.

Even if still ferociously stupid, many of them make right decent parts, earn a living, politics be damned.

And their FICA deduction helps pay my Social Security.
    And that for my wife.
    And for my ex.

So if all he be is an example of what NOT to be?

I'm good wit' dat'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Covid is so dangerous that it skipped the Emmy Awards and Obama’s birthday.

8. Likes thewynner98, barbter, mkd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Or not. India iself has figured out that ivermectin isn't particularly effective: Why HCQ and Ivermectin were removed from India’s Covid-19 treatment protocol - Coronavirus Outbreak News

confusing isn't it!

I still do not have anyone in my circle of family and friends that has suffered extensively from this "terrible affliction".

Oh well,,, to each their own.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

11. Likes Demon73, barbter, Philabuster liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well.. that's because a great DEAL of Obama-era money was spent lab-engineering it to be highly selective in its pathology.

If you are poor or middle-class, work for your crust, and are largely self reliant?

It manifests itself as a really NASTY respiratory disease.

If you are wealthy, stupid, work-averse-lazy, looter-minded, or some combination of the above?

All it does is cause the infected to vote for the most foolish of OTHER looters and hate-on those who do not loot. So they may EXPAND their "right" to loot ,spend money Other People do not even HAVE... and be stupid for the attention in it.

What could possibly go wrong?

Well...

It's .... about the price of meat...

Whomever said: "They can kill you, but they can't eat you." didn't know SQRT-FA about processing pork, "long pig", or short.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

. . .

One would believe the flu just "went away" ...... must be the masks!

and yet, the year before last (or was it the year previous again) 80,000 deaths were attributed to "the common flu" in the US of A
    Seems to me there are three things going on here:

1) We are distancing, wearing masks, with old folks getting fewer flu bugs from their grandkids. That's part of it.

2) The 80,000 was (your?) guesstimate. Typically about half that: What Happened To The Flu?

3) The CDC has apparently been conflating some pneumonia and flu deaths. While a serious case of influenza can lead to pneumonia and then to death, so can various other bacterial causes. I haven't tracked that one down to a level of certainty, but some data seen over a year ago suggests that was the case. It might well be that a typical flu season has something like 10K folks (sometimes young with immature immune systems) dying from various strains of influenza and the rest from poorly documented (multiple origins, not just seasonal flu) cases of pneumonia??

It should be added that Covid typically kills by creating a cytokine storm - leading to a sort of death from drowning in our own secretions - and often accompanied by pneumonia.

Meanwhile we have over 700,000 Covid deaths in the US. But, hey, it's either a hoax or just the flu, right?

14. Likes JDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Are there other useful , proven safe and effective mrna "vaccines"?
    So basically we can put you into the category of 'As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be....' people.

Tell me - do you apply that line of thinking to everything in your life? Must make it really, really hard to use computers if so.

The mRNA vaccines are new, sure, but they're based on many, many years of research.

As for the entire conspiracy theory stuff about how the vaccines cause disease and everyone vaccinated is a secret carrier and/or dead - if you think that, you should come and claim all the vacant territory in Australia, because our vax rates are heading for 80% any day now with single shot rates over 90% in a lot of places.

And funny thing but I'm not seeing masses of dead bodies in the streets.

OTOH the USA death rate from covid is truly impressive. Who ever thought the leading scientific/technological powerhouse on the planet actually had so many people terrified of scientific R&D to the point where they'd literally die rather than take a vaccine.

Still, it might raise the overall IQ slightly, so it's not all bad.

PDW

16. Likes Screwmachine, JDennis, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's interesting that so many trust the same experts who have been lying to us about the true origin of this Lab Virus and their involvement in funding and creating it. With how profitable this has been for so many of them, how long before they "accidentally" release another one?

It's also interesting so many " trust the science of mRNA vaccine " and yet last week many countries finally started figuring out that Moderna causes considerably more heart issues in the under 30 crowd and stopped using it. Something some of us knew 6 months ago... but what are they gonna find out next? that if you give boosters every 6 months your immune system is eventually fucked for life? maybe gives you cancer? oops we now have created a worse variant of the virus thanks to these leaky vaccines? what else? "the science is unfolding "... good take them all in, I'll watch from a distance.

Also interesting that this week, after over 30+ years of "Experts/Doctors" telling people to take an aspirin every day to lower their chances of heart attacks and strokes, that this was actually not good for you and shouldn't do it anymore...
    FYI Ibuprofen is garbage too...

As to totalitarian sh*tholes that have completely lost it, Australia sure is leading the way but Canada is trying to catch up.

As to shortages and stocking up, I'm on food for 2-3 year lockdown, 10+yr at zero income, inserts/cutting tools for about 2-3 years and might add more next week.
    I look forward to taking a break though.

18. Likes HuFlungDung, jmp, mkd liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And the G7 conference and all the UK Gov cabinet meetings in a cramped office etc etc etc.
    Perhaps a diet of Champagne and Caviar is the true antidote to Covid....

And here's Israel's data being changed on the fly.

"Within 24 hours from the release of an analysis showing the Pfizer booster effectiveness is much lower than that claimed in the NEJM study presented by Dr. Alroy-Preis to the FDA panel, the relevant dashboard data history was re-written by the MOH."

(previous versions of Gov uploaded data together with latest)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

YehBut....

In 28 days of follow-up, significant protection of ivermectin preventing the infection from SARS-CoV-2 was observed: 1.8% compared to those who did not take it (6.6%; p-value = 0.006), with a risk reduction of 74% (HR 0.26, 95% CI [0.10,0.71]). Conclusions: These results suggest that compassionate use of weekly ivermectin could be an option as a preventive method in healthcare workers and as an adjunct to immunizations, while further well-designed randomized controlled trials are developed to facilitate scientific consensus.

Ivermectin as a SARS-CoV-2 Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis Method in Healthcare Workers: A Propensity Score-Matched Retrospective Cohort Study - PubMed

22. Likes mkd liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    So basically we can put you into the category of 'As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be....' people.

Tell me - do you apply that line of thinking to everything in your life? Must make it really, really hard to use computers if so.

The mRNA vaccines are new, sure, but they're based on many, many years of research.

As for the entire conspiracy theory stuff about how the vaccines cause disease and everyone vaccinated is a secret carrier and/or dead - if you think that, you should come and claim all the vacant territory in Australia, because our vax rates are heading for 80% any day now with single shot rates over 90% in a lot of places.

And funny thing but I'm not seeing masses of dead bodies in the streets.

OTOH the USA death rate from covid is truly impressive. Who ever thought the leading scientific/technological powerhouse on the planet actually had so many people terrified of scientific R&D to the point where they'd literally die rather than take a vaccine.

PDW
    Are you fully vaccinated? If so what about rabies?

Keep busy try your sermons out on the locals there first.

c15927ea-5f14-4d60-b086-59e3413013e0.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

'Also interesting that this week, after over 30+ years of "Experts/Doctors" telling people to take an aspirin every day to lower their chances of heart attacks and strokes, that this was actually not good for you and shouldn't do it anymore...
    FYI Ibuprofen is garbage too...'

Also, there are studies that aspirin helps with Covid, 40-50%. US, Swiss and Israeli studies. Sounded like the US and Swiss had been done some months ago. Why not reported. NBA players being let go if not vaccinated, but they let Magic play with AIDS. Also, the Vaccinated and Fully vaccinated numbers seem to fluctuate as to the spin needed.

25. Likes Scottl, mkd liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post

....Who ever thought the leading scientific/technological powerhouse on the planet actually had so many people terrified of scientific R&D to the point where they'd literally die rather than take a vaccine......

PDW
    Yeah, them cretins in the United States....Can you imagine any country so stupid as to ink a deal with those stupid Yank bastards to build a nuclear sub fleet?

27. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Those are gatherings of obvious liberals, George Floyd riots or large BLM gatherings never were marked as Covid spreaders either. I am sure everyone remembers the projections coming from the Sturgis motorcycle rally, some were claiming up to over a billion dollars in new health care costs. Liberal media bias at it's finest.