vaccine mandate - Page 14
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: vaccine mandate

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Southwest employees are having a protest at their main office on monday the 18th.
    I guess they are all just so tired from working long hrs to drive all the way home to sleep so they will camp out in front of main office to get a little shut eye?

Here is the story:
    Southwest Employees Hit Back With Major Move... - Populist Press 2021 (C)
    Posobics original tweet about it:
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/FreedomF...=hashtag_click

2. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I too am not opposed to a vaccine. Lord knows I got enough in the service "1964 to 1966" I was younger and some would say "DUMMER" I do not believe they ever gave a shot for the FLUE, not a FLUE Shot and a booster and a booster and a booster and it looks like soon and so on. If you want to get it, get it, but don't force me or anyone else to do the same. What is wrong with this country, have we become the very things we fought against, NAZI,COMIE,FASHIST,BANANA REPUBLIC DICTATORSHIPS. I cant believe what WE are doing to ourselves. GOD help us. I guess I will knocked off this forum. If so , thanks to every one for all the help and GOD bless you everyone. W.R.T.

4. Likes CalG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by William Terry View Post
    I too am not opposed to a vaccine. Lord knows I got enough in the service "1964 to 1966" I was younger and some would say "DUMMER" I do not believe they ever gave a shot for the FLUE, not a FLUE Shot and a booster and a booster and a booster and it looks like soon and so on. If you want to get it, get it, but don't force me or anyone else to do the same. What is wrong with this country, have we become the very things we fought against, NAZI,COMIE,FASHIST,BANANA REPUBLIC DICTATORSHIPS. I cant believe what WE are doing to ourselves. GOD help us. I guess I will knocked off this forum. If so , thanks to every one for all the help and GOD bless you everyone. W.R.T.
    It will take alot more effort on your part to get knocked off. All your comment will do is agitate the local marxists.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    The name for the virus under discussion is SARS-Covid 19.

Not 1, not 2, no conspiracy theorists need apply on that count.
    COVID-19 - Wikipedia
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a contagious disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The first known case was identified in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
    Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 - Wikipedia
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2),[2] also known as the coronavirus, is the virus that causes COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019), the respiratory illness responsible for the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
    No conspiracy, just a coincidence. The RNA sample they were studying in Fujian 15 years ago (to develop a robust and stable marker for a multi-virus PCR test) was sequenced from a virus with an identical name to the one causing all this pandemonium today.

7. Likes PeteM liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Perhaps we should all fallow gov. mandates, never question big GOVERNMENT . After all they have our best interest in mind. Then so did HITLER. Yes fallow mandates. I guess I Am A new JEW. I did not get it so I am taking hospital space from a GOOD citizen that got the Shot. Maybe those GOOD citizens that got the shot will ask, "Why did I get Covid if I got the shot???? But then common sense has been thrown out the window. I am sorry but the truth may hurt. W.R.T.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes And the supreme upheld the 3/5 count for a black man. What is the real death rate for those who get Covid?? Even the gov. stats are all over the place. This is a "HEIL BIDEN" time for the U.S. And a hole lot have fallen for it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PeteM View Post
    The name for the virus under discussion is SARS-Covid 19.

Not 1, not 2, no conspiracy theorists need apply on that count.

AND THERE IS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IN PLAIN ENGLISH

Ass-umming to know, but really only confused.

SARS CoV-2 is the virus that produces the Wuhan Flu, now, for some reason that defies naming convention, called covid-19.

Dum Dumm And Dummer

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you. By the way I am looking for plans for a radius cutter to use on my Sheldon lathe.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CalG View Post
    AND THERE IS THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IN PLANE ENGLISH

Ass-umming to know, but really only confused.

SARS CoV-2 is the virus that produces the Wuhan Flu, now, for some reason that defies naming convention, called covid-19.

Dum Dumm And Dummer
    Does not defy any convention. The disease was named by the WHO, the virus named by ICTV (International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses).

41564_2020_695_figa_html.jpg

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry ,Service time, U.S. Navy June 1964 To June 1968. Four {4} Years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BoxcarPete View Post
    Does not defy any convention. The disease was named by the WHO, the virus named by ICTV (International Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses).

41564_2020_695_figa_html.jpg
    First Name -> origin

Just where in the world is "covid"?

I know in the early days, The disease was called the Wuhan Pneumonia by some.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post

"Because we run a tight quarantine system to keep it and similar things out to the best of our ability."

Can't see any loss of freedom there so what's the big deal?

Current US death rate ~1400 to 1800 a day, numbers a bit hard to pin down too closely. Maybe you'll crack a million dead by Christmas.

PDW

PDW
    Yeah Joe Biden, the guy who's promising you suckers nuke subs in 20 years, runs a tight ship. He's also one step ahead of you. Open Southern border restocks our manpower. So we lose a million...we got that many some say flowing in through Texas. Joe don't need no PHD to run this place---heck they don't even force a vax on the visitors. I'd wish you Merry Christmas but it sounds like Biden and Fauchi cancelled it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Oh. So NOW nobody gets the "eat s**t and die!" epithet flung at 'em?
    We've become saleable.

As "probiotics".

Turn enough Americans into probiotic soyabeans, and the Chinese will stop s**ting fake lego bricks .. or scrap-iron tooling?

Oy!

More damned glow-ball-ization!

NO, they are hauling chicken Schidt next section west today/tonight.
    It's definitely Schidt!

The folks in town aint likin' this S breeze tho, but I'm lovin' it!

--------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Let's go Brandon!

18. Likes david n, Rob F., barbter, couch, SND liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Imagine how "ironic" this is....Completely healthy younger adults are getting vaccinated.

They've been alive for however many years with no known history of heart problems. But they just so happen to have "surprise" cardiac issues magically popping in the same year they received their first Covid vaccinations?

Seriously, what are the odds? Many, being within months or even weeks of their most recent jab.

20. Likes thewynner98, D Nelson, Demon73, barbter, couch and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is New York Governor really setting a requirement for all hospital staff to be vaxxed by dec 15 or be fired? They would be replaced with National Guard members who do not need to be fully vaxxed until June 30, 2022.
    3 links by MAINSTREAM news orgs:
    Hochul orders National Guard to fill N.Y. hospital shortages caused by staffers not vaccinated against COVID
    The Vaccine Mandate For Healthcare Workers Means Hospitals Are Losing Staff : NPR
    US military branches set deadline for members to be vaccinated against Covid-19 - CNNPolitics

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob F. View Post
    Is New York Governor really setting a requirement for all hospital staff to be vaxxed by dec 15 or be fired?
    What a great way to get rid of the stupid, ignorant useless ones without having to pay unemployment or go through labor board fights. A clean sweep, as it were. Get rid of the dead wood ....

23. Likes Trueturning liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    What a great way to get rid of the stupid, ignorant useless ones without having to pay unemployment or go through labor board fights. A clean sweep, as it were. Get rid of the dead wood ....
    'Stupid, ignorant, useless dead wood'

Translation:-
    Experienced staff who tended the ill in pre and post jab times, who more than likely have antibodies.

25. Likes thewynner98, barbter, Ox, BoxcarPete, couch and 2 others liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon73 View Post
    Translation:-
    Experienced staff who tended the ill in pre and post jab times, who more than likely have antibodies.
    Pffft. Idiots, working in the health field, who don't believe in vaccinations.

There's plenty enough of those, like that twit "doctor" who seriously believes sex with demons causes diseases. And the dumbshits who follow her and post links to her crap.

There's times when censors do a valuable job for humanity.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    NO, they are hauling chicken Schidt next section west today/tonight.
    It's definitely Schidt!

The folks in town aint likin' this S breeze tho, but I'm lovin' it!

--------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox
    LOL! One suposes you are UPWIND?

Well.. say a prayer for yer less fortunate brethren..

I'm in LOW-DOWN County, Virginia.

Where our woke Superintendent of Schools covered for an opportunist that figured out if he "identified" as "bi" and wore a girl's skirt, he could double-sodomize a REAL 9th grade girl in the girl's loo.

Then be relocated to a NEW school. So he could do it again with a "fresh" victim.

After all, the Demoncraptic Legislature and Demoncraptic Governator just passed and signed a Law that schools no longer have to even REPORT rapes to Law Enforcement! Which makes it OK. As well as "woke".

Naturally, the looter-lie-bore-all goon squad arrested the victim's DAD when he tried to ask WHY they covered it up and enabled the repetition. I mean.. the rapo ID's as"bi". So is allowed to rape unrestricted. Forced oral sodomy and anal. Wouldn't wanna give him some sort of COMPLEX by criticizing him, wudja?

And that case is the DoJ's excuse for classing parents as "domestic terrorists"?

Chikn' shidt aplenty if you won't be a good Bidenista and let your kids be raped physically as well as mentally ... without making an inconvenient fuss.

28. Likes thewynner98, Ox, Trueturning liked this post