vaccine mandate - Page 5
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 289

Thread: vaccine mandate

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    In other other words, you just want the benefits of living in a society but none of the obligations ? Like I said, live in a cave, grow your own, no contact with others, no problem !

    Anti-vaxxers should figure out the logic of their plot, maybe
    Well EG if your posts are legit your living and enjoying the benefits of a society (the U.S.) due to the fact you were booted from your prior country of residence. No prob...we have plenty of freeloaders who milk the system and bitch and complain about it. So when you think the CCP is gonna welcome you back?

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Posts
    9,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    4699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just a Sparky View Post
    In other words, I want more information on the long-term effects of these mRNA therapies before committing to that irrevocable choice.
    Oh come on. And it's not a "therapy", that's an action taken after you have been hurt. They are vaccines. Hundreds of millions of doses, with very good results so far, like three people had bad reactions.

    Besides which, if you don't like them, get the damn Johnson and Johnson. Or Sinopharm. "Proven" techologies.

    No excuses here, buddy. Want to go to work, or the store, or ride a plane, get a shot. Kill the effing virus, an easier way than killing off millions of people. Collective action works, but if the US is too dumb or selfish to do that, then ya get what you deserve. Death and chaos.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    140
    Likes (Received)
    851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    WHo dies from rabies?



    Pretty much anyone who does not get the vaccine

    In the, what, two cases known for an unvaccinated person not to die, they have significant long term effects

    But no, vaccines are evil
    C'mon Dr. Gustafson...you missed the "bat eater" bit. You know...Covid---Wuhan--Bats. Cripes don't you keep up on your medical journals?

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    10
    Likes (Received)
    9

    Default

    It is an absolute straw man and categorical error to compare any vaccine we may have had in the past and these current "warpsccines." The different standards for testing effectiveness and safety are usually what's cited when I hear peoples objections. I know I know we have so much data and millions of doses and yada yada. there's a pretty good grasp now on short term data (which is more harmful than any other approved vaccine I've been able to find) but we have no data on long term. I hope it is totally benign, and if it proves to be ill get poked when there's 5 year safety study published.

    To the OP's topic, other than widespread price hikes, we have started seeing our freight times get moved farther out. Don't know if its correlation or causation at this point

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    10,403
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1421
    Likes (Received)
    3826

    Default

    The vaxxed produce the more infectious variants themselves. The lame science of the jab produces a single weapon against the spike protein, and it's already obsolete. Naturally acquired immunity is a multi-pronged approach with many ways to attack a virus, and which does not favor any particular variant.

    The jab is doomed to failure, and I'm afraid that those who have taken it are at greater risk with every booster that they require to update their antibodies. Spike protein, whether produced by the virus or by the jab is toxic to many systems of the body.

    https://youtu.be/qP31cfD3YOY

  6. Likes standardparts, Rob F., Demon73 liked this post
  7. #86
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    246
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chad883 View Post
    Do they require people to get the chicken pox vax? Do they require people that have had the chickenpox to get vaxed?
    There are lots of vaccines. Mandates depend on perceived risk to the population. Some merit it, some don't. Kids and college students are often mandated to have a variety of vaccines before entering school. And many countries have a list of vaccines you must have prior to entry.

  8. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    246
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    When you say "measles vaccine is really good" do you mean it protects against infection? I had measles as a kid, and by conventional science am protected for life. Also had chickenpox, mumps and a few others. Vaccines for them did not exist.
    I was talking about effectiveness at preventing infection. The covid vaccines are better than some and worse than others.

    I was specifically addressing the assertion that, because it wasn't 100% effective, that it's not a vaccine. That just an idiotic assertion and doesn't align at all with the definition of the word that has been accepted for a century.

    Even if you want to make up a new definition - that something isn't a vaccine unless it is 100% effective in preventing infection, then I guess mankind has never invented a single vaccine.

    The "it's not a vaccine, it's a shot" mantra is just one of the latest taglines from the willfully ignorant crowd.

  9. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    246
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    There are many of us that have not jumped on the crazy train, quit lumping us in with the idiots.

    I don't care if people don't get vaxxed, but in-action does have consequences too.
    sorryantivaxxer.com | A repository of stories of anti-vaxxers who died or came close to dying of COVID.
    you disgusting lefty. you're probably the kind of person who would like the posts on r/hermancainaward

  10. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    ALAND ISLANDS
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    46
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Default

    The amount of people who believe in totalitarian government astounds me. Its not a political argument its about freedom and if your vaccine works then why do you care??? And if it doesn't then why are you forcing it on people.

    Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

  11. Likes Demon73, couch, toolmaker96 liked this post
  12. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    246
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HuFlungDung View Post
    The vaxxed produce the more infectious variants themselves. The lame science of the jab produces a single weapon against the spike protein, and it's already obsolete. Naturally acquired immunity is a multi-pronged approach with many ways to attack a virus, and which does not favor any particular variant.

    The jab is doomed to failure, and I'm afraid that those who have taken it are at greater risk with every booster that they require to update their antibodies. Spike protein, whether produced by the virus or by the jab is toxic to many systems of the body.

    https://youtu.be/qP31cfD3YOY
    This is 100%, "jet fuel can't melt steel beams", weapons-grade woo.

  13. Likes tdmidget liked this post
  14. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    246
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thewynner98 View Post
    The amount of people who believe in totalitarian government astounds me. Its not a political argument its about freedom and if your vaccine works then why do you care??? And if it doesn't then why are you forcing it on people.

    Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    Literally nobody in the US is forcing it on anyone, outside of maybe the military since they more or less own you when you sign up.

    Want to work on a government contract? Then make sure your IT system is up to snuff, you have access control procedures in-place, and you need to be vaxxed. Do you object to any of these requirements? That's fine, you have that right. We'll just move on to the next supplier.

  15. #92
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    171
    Likes (Received)
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chad883 View Post
    So getting the shot will not keep me from getting it, or spreading it, and actually getting it will not keep me from getting it, what is the purpose of the shot? Or testing for it? or not testing people weekly that have had the shot? How much will a weekly test help?
    If you believe people telling their personal stories the shots do help lessen the damage the virus does if you get sick. I am still sick after damn near two months, but figure it would be much worse without the jabs. Same with a few others I personally know. Of the people with Covid I know 3 of 4 got it after being jabbed.

  16. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    ALAND ISLANDS
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    46
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hightemp View Post
    Literally nobody in the US is forcing it on anyone, outside of maybe the military since they more or less own you when you sign up.

    Want to work on a government contract? Then make sure your IT system is up to snuff, you have access control procedures in-place, and you need to be vaxxed. Do you object to any of these requirements? That's fine, you have that right. We'll just move on to the next supplier.
    Just another great reason to not work for the government if I needed one more to begin with. Im not saying im for or against but why???? Thought we had a right to choose???? I dont care about flying or restraunts etc.... Albeit how is that not discrimination???

    Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

  17. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BFE Nevada/San Marcos Tx
    Posts
    3,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3298
    Likes (Received)
    2094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hightemp View Post
    you disgusting lefty. you're probably the kind of person who would like the posts on r/hermancainaward
    Just because I posted it it does not mean I like it, but it is the cold hard reality of how things are playing out for some people. As I said before, I don't care if you get vaxxed, I don't care if you die either.

  18. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    246
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    Just because I posted it it does not mean I like it, but it is the cold hard reality of how things are playing out for some people. As I said before, I don't care if you get vaxxed, I don't care if you die either.
    Just in case it wasn't clear, I wasn't being serious with my post!

  19. #96
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    174
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    246
    Likes (Received)
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thewynner98 View Post
    Just another great reason to not work for the government if I needed one more to begin with. Im not saying im for or against but why???? Thought we had a right to choose???? I dont care about flying or restraunts etc.... Albeit how is that not discrimination???

    Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    You absolutely have a choice. That choice comes with consequences. If you want to smoke inside or don't want to get a passport or "real ID", then you can't eat in a restaurant or fly, respectively. I'm really not getting why this seems to be such a hard concept for some to grasp.

    Did anyone say this wasn't discrimination? Discrimination happens all the time in our lives and the vast majority of the time it's perfectly legal and usually ethical.

  20. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Country
    ALAND ISLANDS
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    46
    Likes (Received)
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hightemp View Post
    You absolutely have a choice. That choice comes with consequences. If you want to smoke inside or don't want to get a passport or "real ID", then you can't eat in a restaurant or fly, respectively. I'm really not getting why this seems to be such a hard concept for some to grasp.

    Did anyone say this wasn't discrimination? Discrimination happens all the time in our lives and the vast majority of the time it's perfectly legal and usually ethical.
    Just glad montana is a right to work state and they put an end to discrimination in the workplace before anyone signs this in.

    Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

  21. Likes toolmaker96 liked this post
  22. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Vt USA
    Posts
    9,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1743
    Likes (Received)
    3572

    Default

    Who here is overweight? A potential burden to the medical system and "the greater good"?

    Are mandates right for you?

  23. Likes digger doug liked this post
  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Maryland
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    906
    Likes (Received)
    720

  25. Likes Demon73 liked this post
  26. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Sacramento County, California
    Posts
    4,396
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2821
    Likes (Received)
    1724

    Default

    We got vaccinated because we wanted to, but there are those who do have some reservations for whatever reason. Nonetheless, it appears the new government that we have is stepping in and will punish those who do not comply.

    As to the the unvaccinated - like it was said of the mounted border agents who were accused of beating illegal immigrants with their reins, "They will pay".


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •