Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: vaccine mandate

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Miranda View Post
    So what we are arguing about here is the difference between those who got a vaccine that doesn't protect them vs. those who didn't get a vaccine that doesn't protect them.
    ...and the permanent damage that the Vax can cause.

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Has no-one done an insult-smear-politic index yet?

3. Likes barbter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Let's Go Brandon!

5. Likes Demon73, Rob F., couch, barbter, toolmaker96 and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    ...and the permanent damage that the Vax can cause.
    Which there is zero proof of, evidence of, inkling of, and the permanent damage to 700000 Americans is well known

7. Likes lucky7, JDennis, mhajicek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Oh, brother new thread, same lies

hospitalization and death rates follow vaccination percentages closely

I notice you, as usual, offer no facts

Attachment 331893Attachment 331894Attachment 331895

But since when does truth matter,right?

just your opinion is better than facts

Sicne you always agree with yourself

You find some form of logic following anything in those charts?
    Looks to me like the info is all over the board.

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    Were that true, then there would be no point, but the vaccine does in most cases prevent infection, in virtually all cases reduces the chance of hospitalization and death, so there is that

How much does weekly testing cost? Do they do that for free on your planet? Are the test results instant?

The vaccines work, period, they are saving lives all over the planet, and all the right wing ratholes that are refusing vaccination people are dying in droves

Texas 7 day average covid deaths? 250 250/ 29 million pop
    vaccination rate? 50 percent
    Massachusetts 7 day average covid deaths? 13 13/7 million
    VAccination rate? 68 percent[over 87 percent have had at least one shot]

WEst Virginia 30 deaths per day, 40 percent vaccinated 30/1.8 million pop

Stupid
    Stupid
    Stupid

Deaths from vaccinations?

Uhhhh.........yeah, pretty much nil

Yunno, what ... about a month or so ago now - I saw an interview with the Lt Gov of Hawaii.
    Prior to the interview with him, the news team posted up charts and graphs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one. The chrats showed that Hawaii had what appeared to be the highest vax rate at that time.
    It also showed a huge spike in the infected rate.
    So then, in the interview, the whole point is "that we need to git more people to git the shot(s).

And I had to come away from that wondering if these folks ever got a story problem right - ever - when in skewl?

FFWD to a week'r two ago, and my chum (that really follows news, and politics in particular, AND is trying to decide whether to git a shot or not) came in that day and said that he watched a speech from the Gov (?) of Queensland, Oz, and he was stating that they had a VERY high vax rate (again - I don't recall the numbers specifically anymore, but the numbers were very high) and that they were having a spike in cases. But what was more the issue - is that he said that 80% of the folks in the hospital (?) had actually had a shot already.

And yet they keep pushing the shots?

----------

I am only on page 3, but it was posted prior to there that deaths from getting the shot or nill to non-existant.

THAT - I know from personal experience is absolutely NOT true!

I think that I know 3 people who died from the shot. One lady that I can name, the second is a truck driver of mine's - FIL, and I cannot remember anymore who the third one was. But just stating that these are not cases that I heard of on the news or web, or ... but personally linked to in some way.

But even tho these folks [suddenly] died days after getting the shot, their death certs did not list "Complications from Wuhan Vax".
    They died of other whatevers...
    The two that I can name were older folks (mid 70's - so not real old) and at least one of them was quite heavy, but apparently was quite healthy otherwise.

My chum that has been researching this much more than me told me that he found out why those deaths don't count as deaths from the shot(s), and that is b/c it apparently states right on the CDC website that they doo not consider you "vaxinated" until 2 full weeks after getting the shot. Well, those that are dying of the shot, are dying within that window.

----------------

I have an 81 yr old sledding chum, and he and his wife came down with it a cpl weeks ago. She ended up in the hospital for a few days, and he stayed home and fought it on his own. (my man!) They are both back in circulation now. He said that he may die in an avalanche, but that dagg'um bug wasn't gitt'n him! (Again - My Man!)

-----

There are stories of folks that have gotten the virus after getting the shot and not gotten overly sick.
    There are also oodles of cases of us that got the virus long before the shot came out, and we too got mildly sick.
    There are also plenty of cases of folks that got the shot after already having had the virus, and THEN got REALLY sick!

I have yet to see any validity that there is anything being done that helps prevent it, but there does seem to be better known treatments for it now.

Not seeing any validity that it is killing us (anymore than anything else) here either:

U.S. Death Rate 1950-2021 | MacroTrends
    United States - Historical Death Rate Data
    Year Death Rate Growth Rate
    2021 8.977 1.090%
    2020 8.880 1.120%
    2019 8.782 1.120%
    2018 8.685 1.220%
    2017 8.580 1.240%
    2016 8.475 1.270%
    2015 8.369 1.270%
    2014 8.264 1.290%
    2013 8.159 0.090%
    2012 8.152 0.090%
    2011 8.145 0.090%
    2010 8.138 0.090%
    2009 8.131 0.090%

EDIT:

Also, my wife stated that The Red cross was showing on your personal records if you had the antibodies or not, as they were watching for it. Hers always showed no signs, and others that she knew had them. Month after month - same results. (Remember - they said that your self immune was good for maybe 4 months on the outside?) Well The Red Cross has blocked that info now, even the info that was up prior. My wife says that she hates to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but it sure appears that TRC has caved to the CDC wishes?

--------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

9. Likes BoxcarPete, Demon73, chad883, CalG, couch and 3 others liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    charts and graphs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one.
    Couple weeks early there Ox.....

Alice's Restaurant - Original 1967 Recording - YouTube

11. Likes chip_maker liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    If you are anything like my age your upper left arm has a little mark where "my body my choice" was left behind many decades ago.
    We all accept a range of disease control measures and have been doing so for a very long time.
    What is different now?

I'd just say the issue has become another bludgeon in these tiresome political identity wars which are currently so in vogue.

Covid19 will no doubt get added to this list:

https://health.maryland.gov/phpa/OID...8_19_Final.pdf

But, when we got that mark, that particular vaccination was 20 yrs old, and had had many years to prove it'self a worthy risk.

The risk was shown to be little, while the rewards were high.
    I don't see that here at all.

... and now they tell us to not share needles?
    Where were they in 1975 when we were lined up like a Ford assembly line?

Does the polio immunization only work for you, if I get it too?

-------------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

13. Likes digger doug, couch, barbter liked this post
    Country
    ALAND ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Just like all the other shots you need to go to school. Don't get the shots, don't go to school. End up a retard, like too many people.

Could be, but remember the boy who cried wolf ? I'm never going to look at anything CalG has posted, he's so full of shit that it's not only useless but dangerous to one's mental health. I don't need to get apoplectic over dishonest crap. There's nothing he's touched that hasn't been butchered, altered, cut, edited, and fucked over. He's a waste of time.

The virus will go away, eventually. Civilization, I hope not ...

https://youtu.be/87veEAC0CY0

the kid is too much
    Anyone who believes you achieve a decent education at public school has no business arguing about the intelligence of those who do or dont get a vaccine

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

15. Likes Just a Sparky, CalG, couch liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Arkansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Military inoculation mandate: Washington Inoculates an Army | American Battlefield Trust. The process was not highly tested.

Also, by today's process, how highly tested was the polio vaccine, I remember when crutches, braces, wheel chairs and iron lungs were not uncommon.

I wish I could buy a lottery ticket with the same odds of a positive payoff as a vaccine.

I will take the chance with the vaccine, not only for myself but also the rest of the herd.

Bob

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalispel View Post
    Some may be legitimately trying to help but are just poorly informed or illogical. It is unfortunate these people can stumble into positions of power.
    Yep.

Some may argue we are in more dire need of mental fitness test mandates for political candidates.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Actually it seems that some here have stated that the unvaccinated will infect the vaccinated. Is that a lie as well? If the vaccinated cannot infect other vaccinated then why would the unvaccinated be able to infect the vaccinated?
    I am not trying to start an argument but am interested in why everything he said was a lie.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lucky7 View Post
    I thought more folks would be surprised/upset by the number of people dying from what is now a mostly preventable death from covid. 1 in 460 Americans have died of covid. To me this is deeply disturbing. By comparison the number of Americans who died in WW2 was 1 in 613. (Calculated from population in 1945)

In my province, which is probably not that different from any State in the US, every patient currently in ICU is unvaccinated. This is in a province with 84% of eligible people vaccinated (that is higher than in US). Isn’t this strong evidence of how well vaccines work? Sure is to me, and on our country’s Thanksgiving day today, I am very thankful for the people who developed covid vaccines.

L7
    My father is vaccinated and is presently in the ICU, He was homebound and had no visitors except his visiting nurse, who is vaccinated, for 3 weeks prior. Your claims of only the unvaccinated are untrue.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatiangirl61 View Post
    Nice sensationalized headlines. Makes it sound like he was in real bad shape, of which he is not. Read the article, 1/3 of the ICU beds are used by Covid patients, but they are getting the blame for the ICU being full? All the claims in the article are by the patient and no one else. Shot in the neck? Sounds bad, but it isn't, those marks on his neck don't look like anything more than scratches. If there was a bullet still in his neck, his neck would be immobilized, if there was a bullet in his chin, it would be swollen by now. His story and picture don't add up. Not saying it is totally fake, just extremely exaggerated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogdiver View Post
    My father is vaccinated and is presently in the ICU, He was homebound and had no visitors except his visiting nurse, who is vaccinated, for 3 weeks prior. Your claims of only the unvaccinated are untrue.

Sorry to hear about your father.

I was referring to my home province, regarding yesterday’s covid ICU patients, and as I have direct access to the stats I am certain of the facts. Fact is in my province none of the covid ICU patients are vaccinated.

And from what I’ve read from colleagues in the US, the vast majority of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated.

I stand by my statement. The vaccines are incredibly effective and extraordinarily low risk. They greatly decrease your chance of getting and spreading covid. They are not a guarantee- that’s not reality of life. Think of them as a seatbelt.

They are the way out of covid.

L7

22. Likes boosted, mhajicek liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your father.

I was referring to my home province, regarding yesterday’s covid ICU patients, and as I have direct access to the stats I am certain of the facts. Fact is in my province none of the covid ICU patients are vaccinated.

And from what I’ve read from colleagues in the US, the vast majority of covid patients in the ICU are unvaccinated.

I stand by my statement. The vaccines are incredibly effective and extraordinarily low risk. They greatly decrease your chance of getting and spreading covid. They are not a guarantee- that’s not reality of life. Think of them as a seatbelt.

L7
    Are you a Doctor in Canaduh ?
    Or doo you just play one on the internet ?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There seems to be a lot of conflicting data out there, often times published by the same organizations, providing data to back arguments for both sides.. Almost as if sowing division was the intent.. Hmm.. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

25. Likes Ox, barbter, CalG, mhajicek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Are you a Doctor in Canaduh ?
    Or doo you just play one on the internet ?
    Yes.

Been up close with roughly a thousand covid victims so far. Was a machinist (sort of) and a pilot in past..

Regards,
    L7

Country
    ALAND ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes.

Been up close with roughly a thousand covid victims so far. Was a machinist (sort of) and a pilot in past..

Regards,
    L7
    Anyone stupid enough to use the seatbelt argument isnt a pillar on vaccines. You know more people die every year with seat belts than without right??

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes.

Regards,
    L7
    You might want to muzzle your declarations, don't want to get on the wrong side of the hooverment, but wait, your
    on here, posing as a machinist, and preaching the company line....You'll doo just fine.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Illinois
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

L7
    The numbers don't back up your statement:

CDC COVID Data Tracker

If your statement were correct as the number of vaccinated individuals climbed the number of infected would drop. Nowhere is that to be found. There are still waves where there more infected than previous periods when on one was vaccinated. Not a scientist, don't play one on TV, nor do I stay at Holiday Inns, but I am well aware what the numbers say.