vaccine mandate - Page 9
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: vaccine mandate

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

img_7827.jpg............................................

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    Can anyone confirm that?
    Just to be sure that it is not a miss-info meme. (like so many)

Just the fact that they claimed such high dosage to begin with seems awfully "far out there" to me - a corn fed Yank.

----------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox
    99.7% of Waterford adults fully vaccinated against Covid-19

Waterford News and Star — Waterford now has highest incidence of covid in Ireland | Waterford News and Star

Here's both the front pages Ox

3. Likes Ox liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    Looks like the other side of that is true as well:

Facebook

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox
    Ox,
    This was earlier in the year and looking at the comments, most were saying hay fever!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks, I deleted it.

-------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thewynner98 View Post
    Considering 52 percent of people in fatal accidents were wearing their seatbelt its at best a toss up. Same with the virus specific strain it might work some might now. Specific kind of accident you'll die some you wont. Life's a game of chance quit pretending either the vaccine or the seatbelt statistically improves your chances.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    That's fatal accidents. 90% of people in 2020 wear seatbelts. So that's 10% that don't wear seatbelts. Those 10% make up half of all traffic fatalities. Seat Belt Statistics | How Many Injuries & Deaths Per Year

7. Likes JDennis, mhajicek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am not an anti-vaxer, I got 2 shots, mostly because my wife is a nurse and she insisted on it. Having said that, one part has me thinking, why not any talk about Ivermectin? Because it costs pennies on the dollar? Are we forgetting not long ago that Ivermectin won a NOBEL PRIZE for fighting infectious diseases? Look at India, they are having great success with Ivermectin with it's patients, and here in the US, doctors are FORBIDDEN to treat you with it.. Hmmm makes you kinda wonder what lying Fauci and the government has in store for you.

9. Likes thewynner98, coffeetek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CITIZEN F16 View Post
    Post a link to the story of the gun shot victim whose emergency surgery was put on hold because of Covid patients or I call BS.
    Looks like he didn't die, but was shot *six times*, had to wait a week. Tough guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...vid-hospitals/

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Didn't need to be forced. I don't remember the Salk (those were shots ? got it but don't remember the occasion) but vividly remember taking the sugar cube with the red splotch a year or two later along with everyone else, on the front lawn of the elementary school. This was the fifties.

We didn't argue about it for twenty years. We didn't want to get polio. I guess people want to die of covid. Fine, I just wish they'd hurry up so we could get this over with.

Also have the smallpox scar. I guess people don't have those anymore ? I wonder why ...

The air injection hurt like hell
    Like you, I got the polio jab but don't remember it. Got the sugar cube too, and it wasn't from Dr. Tim.

12. Likes Ox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yeah, I'd be a bit Leary of that one too.

-------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5 axis Fidia guy View Post
    I am not an anti-vaxer, I got 2 shots, mostly because my wife is a nurse and she insisted on it. Having said that, one part has me thinking, why not any talk about Ivermectin? Because it costs pennies on the dollar? Are we forgetting not long ago that Ivermectin won a NOBEL PRIZE for fighting infectious diseases? Look at India, they are having great success with Ivermectin with it's patients, and here in the US, doctors are FORBIDDEN to treat you with it.. Hmmm makes you kinda wonder what lying Fauci and the government has in store for you.
    Cheap solutions, make no Cents!
    Don't follow science.
    Follow "The $cience"!

15. Likes thewynner98, couch, standardparts liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 5 axis Fidia guy View Post
    It sure would would be amazing if it turned out those who got vaccinated were found to be hosts and super spreaders
    of a fatal disease.

17. Likes thewynner98 liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    It sure would would be amazing if it turned out those who got vaccinated were found to be hosts and super spreaders
    of a fatal disease.
    You would like that, wouldn't you.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Oregon
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thewynner98 View Post
    Considering 52 percent of people in fatal accidents were wearing their seatbelt its at best a toss up. Same with the virus specific strain it might work some might now. Specific kind of accident you'll die some you wont. Life's a game of chance quit pretending either the vaccine or the seatbelt statistically improves your chances.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
    A fatal accident is an accident where there was a fatality. Ten people are injured in an accident that kills one. What does that do to your statistics? Sounds like numbers that can be spun however you want to.

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It sure would would be amazing if it turned out those who got vaccinated were found to be hosts and super spreaders of a fatal disease.
    Yeah, that's exactly how it worked for smallpox and rabies and diphtheria and german measles and tetanus and hepatitus and whooping cough and yellow fever and god knows what-else. For sure, vaccines cause disease. Louis and Marie Pasteur were disease-creating quacks, I heard it on Practical Machinist.

Some people ....

Ox, it's really not an insult to call people who believe this stuff stupid, ya know ? Like, 'the earth is supported on the backs of 27 turtles' stupid. It takes real effort to achieve this, a mere lack of knowledge won't do the job. A spade is a spade (even when it's also a shovel.)

21. Likes PDW, JDennis, mhajicek liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Two lab rats talking to each other one asks the other did you get the COVID shot ? The other says no they are still testing it on humans.
    Don

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

23. Likes Ox, thewynner98, CITIZEN F16, barbter, IamBob liked this post
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Saskatchewan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A lot of folks are confused by what they thought they knew about vaccines as taught 30 years ago versus what is the actual case with the jab. The jab is all about this: the difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference, but in practice, there is. The theoretical intent of the jab was HYPOTHETICALLY admirable, but the gist of the result is that it had many unintended (unforeseen) consequences, and that information is being covered up. So the arguments about 'taking the jab for the good of others' was premature in jumping to the conclusion that the outcome would be beneficial to all. It is not. I'd argue that it is not even beneficial to those who take it without ill effect, if it short circuits your own natural immune response and permanently fucks you over for all sort of autoimmune disasters including an increase in cancer risk.

Winning the War Against Therapeutic Nihilism & Trusted Treatments vs Untested Novel Therapies

25. Likes D Nelson, barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Minnesota
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just gonna slip this in right here...

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly how it worked for smallpox and rabies and diphtheria and german measles and tetanus and hepatitus and whooping cough and yellow fever and god knows what-else. For sure, vaccines cause disease. Louis and Marie Pasteur were disease-creating quacks, I heard it on Practical Machinist.

Some people ....

Ox, it's really not an insult to call people who believe this stuff stupid, ya know ? Like, 'the earth is supported on the backs of 27 turtles' stupid. It takes real effort to achieve this, a mere lack of knowledge won't do the job. A spade is a spade (even when it's also a shovel.)
    EG...since you reside in the U.S.( or so you claim) feel free to exercise your right of free speech.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    You would like that, wouldn't you.
    Sort of the hunters would now become the hunted?

Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

EG...since you reside in the U.S.( or so you claim) feel free to exercise your right of free speech.
    Exhibiting your ignorance again, I see. You've obviously never been near wechat.

And by the way, just a moment or so ago Ox deleted my free speech. I'm not complaining, his decision to make but obviously you, as usual, are full of semi-digested chicken legs, mashed potatoes, pink slime and possibly an egg or two.