What's new
What's new

Eric Trump on Practical Machinist Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that on my list of threads I never thought I'd see on this forum, this one is near the top.

bizarre is an understatement of epic proportions, I looked up the user's posts and they are about SB 16" lathe and stuff like, you would think a billionaire's son could afford better tooling.

given this forum is populated by people that are the tops in their fields related to manufacturing...

who gives a crap?

You had to ask? I've been having far more regular bowel movements since Trump was elected.

If you really want the why of it, best I can determine, he AND the Never-Trumpers are so damned busy, 24 X 7 trying to buttf**k each other, there's less FEAR of being randomly side-swiped out in the general population.

Just a theory.

But we get used to being ignored, it may get BOTH sides re-elected so we can get on with OUR lives, unhindered.

:)

What in the ever loving F^<k has this got to do with ANYTHING, much less Shop Management and Owner Issues?!?!?!

So many times some of the people here act more like a coffee clutch of busy bodied old women than people actually involved in the trade. Who bloody effing CARES if he is? Is the person asking machining related questions? Posts above suggest so. So, again - who cares? Why?

Let me be CRYSTAL clear... those are completely rhetorical musings. In fact, I will not even check back to see if certain people can't even control themselves, and try to actually answer them, or attempt to somehow justify their lack of a life interesting enough to have such an inane thought.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Perhaps just more proof that Trump and his wife(s) raised good kids, anyone with that much $$$ and busy schedule that still manages to raise all good smart hard working kids while being in the spotlight for 50+years, can't be all that bad. Not many in that realm can say their kids turned out that good.

What in the ever loving F^<k has this got to do with ANYTHING, much less Shop Management and Owner Issues?!?!?!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

Because when he posted the same thread elsewhere yesterday it was immediatly deleted. Here it is still going but IMHO should also be deleted.

Who is the OP here? Mrs. Clarke? Is it Gordo's ol lady? Same profile pic..................

As far as Eric Trump being a member.............who cares? Lotsa folks from all walks of life on here............

Can the mods see if the guy using this mrs clark name is the same as the other guy with the same avitar?
Thermites other names were banned, so should this mrs clark one, if it really is a duplicate.

Let me see if I have enough reasons to delete or lock this thread:
-mrs clark is not an owner.
-no OT in title.
-spamming the site since this was tried and deleted at least once already.
-this in no way has anything to do with owning anything, let alone a shop or business.

What else am I missing?

Can the mods see if the guy using this mrs clark name is the same as the other guy with the same avitar?
Thermites other names were banned, so should this one if it really is a duplicate.

It's almost certainly not the same - the "Mrs Clarke" poster has used that name to bag on GBC a fair amount. While GBC tends to rile some people up, having a "split personality" hasn't been one of the reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back