Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't use any particular bank. Not that long ago I apllied for a loan on a bank and they rejected my request, this could be the only chance for me to work with a bank. Banks have a reputation to maintain and that's why their requirements are complex. For this reason a lot of people are rejected by the banks. Or maybe they are not interested in loaning a small amount of money. Fortunately a credit company accepted my request and I finnaly got the money. The most interesting part, for me, is that a made the demand online, on lainaailmanvakuuksia.fi, and they gaved me a positive answer in a few hours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

B of A, because of their rewards credit card. If you keep a high minimum balance (around $75K now) you get 1.75 times normal rewards. That can come close to 5% cash rewards. Given current low interest rates that can be quite a high return on your minimum balance cash.

Never used B of A for a business loan though. We do use their VISA credit card for everything that can be paid with credit card including
    business purchases. It's few and far times I use green stuff or checks anymore.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lforward1 View Post
    i don't use any particular bank. Not that long ago i apllied for a loan on a bank and they rejected my request, this could be the only chance for me to work with a bank. Banks have a reputation to maintain and that's why their requirements are complex. For this reason a lot of people are rejected by the banks. Or maybe they are not interested in loaning a small amount of money. Fortunately a credit company accepted my request and i finnaly got the money. The most interesting part, for me, is that a made the demand online, on lainaailmanvakuuksia.fi, and they gaved me a positive answer in a few hours.
    spammer dredging up old....