Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    I think it's fairly easy to see Willy's exit from his posts.
    The 5 minutes was a justification. a usable reason.
    A friend of mine just got terminated as a supervisor in a auto supply plant during their current downsizing.
    He was a decent supervisor with a lot more seniority than others but would often show an attitude problem with any above him.
    We kept telling him to quit poking the bear, It won't do you any good but it was like he could not help himself.
    Same drive to work, no advance warning, you know some are going to go but you have many more years and much more knowledge.
    Yet those making decisions will remove the thorns in their side at the first opportunity.
    That is human nature.

It's all great to be a rebel but attitude and manners do count in the working world.
    Bob
    I get what you're saying Bob... but I had my rounds of shit to deal with when
    I was less informed and educated in an economic sense... and when I got tired of the normal BS people have to deal with... I became fully self sufficient... and as Warren Buffet says, " The nice thing about working for yourself, you don't have to deal with, or work for people you don't like..." if you run into some hardass just tell them to Fuck off.... it's that simple" That being said... I could go work for someone now just to toy around and provide great service, but the first time a manager, or boss started being an A$$, which they always can be... I could just give them the Middle finger and say I'm leaving because I am not hostage, or indebted to them, or their money... Lol. Point being you are either a Bitch... not you personally Bob, but people in General) or someone who has mobility and ability to do what you want in life... and nobody I know wants to be the bitch... but most don't know how to be anything other than a good employee, etc. and that is all they will ever be in this life. Me, I got tired of working 80+ hour weeks for people who would bankrupt me at the first chance they decided to teach me a lesson, etc... so I positioned myself so I have money and equipment of my own. I do good work for people if they want it, but I take nobodies shit... not then and not now. America has no place for little Pussies who kiss ass all the time.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ox View Post
    But did you haft'a be SO right!

----------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox
    Can't you come up with something better than that? Hell half you losers talking bad on here about me, probably haven't even worked out today. I already worked out twice, cooked breakfast, just cooked lunch... did my dishes... went to the store... took my extra scrap and metal shavings to the recycler, and Have Multiple parts programmed. You dolts would never be my boss because you are too slow and too poor.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I typed it, but I'm not posting it....

No point feeding the fire.

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

5. Likes Yan Wo, thunderskunk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

William:

I'm gunna say this once.

Either cool your jets starting now, or I will give you another vacation.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

William:

I'm gunna say this once.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox
    When did you give him a vacation?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ref the 1 day off that he was bitching about at the start.
    Not me.

Sorry for cornfussion.

---------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnrs View Post
    Well I hope in the New America he contributes a lot of money towards my social security checks.
    Wow you must be a real winner... Lol. I basically retired at 30 years old... hahaha.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

William:

I'm gunna say this once.

------------------

Think Snow Eh!
    Ox
    You gotta be my boss first, Good Luck with that...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for killing him off, I hope he stays dead. I wonder what the real story was there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who's the boss now, eh?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka View Post
    Can't you come up with something better than that? Hell half you losers talking bad on here about me, probably haven't even worked out today. I already worked out twice, cooked breakfast, just cooked lunch... did my dishes... went to the store... took my extra scrap and metal shavings to the recycler, and Have Multiple parts programmed. You dolts would never be my boss because you are too slow and too poor.
    It doesn't really matter if you EVER learn this.. because ever so many others HAVE learnt it and have made a functional society AND a damned good living off it...

But WHEN.. and it happens every damned day .. some uber-achiever, self-styled or "for REAL" becomes SUCH a pain in the anatomy to deal with... decision makers simply go and hire the second-best player.

Or even much LESS than second-best.

Who win more for themselves, the team, or a business unit because they are NOT so hard to deal with.. and just get about doing the job. All day. Every day. Year after year, whether Cotton ever blesses their tiny socks or no.

You get much more radical, you may end up bleeding to death off biting yerself in the ass after all your other "enemies" have motored-off for a ham sandwich or a healthy shit.

You didn't really think they gave a damn, did you? Why would they? Folks got their own damned fish to electrocute.

14. Likes Roboman01, BoxcarPete liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I've got $5 that says he signs up under a new username and comes back twice as loud.

Guy like that can't stand not having the last word.

16. Likes guncrank, Mike1974, PegroProX440 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

He went from posting an RFQ for a simple plastic sleeve to taking offense to everything and having a total meltdown in less than a half day. Obviously it were his fits of rage that got him sent home for being 5 minutes late. I don't think there is a lot of truth to anything else he was claiming. He kept contradicting himself. Said he retired at 30, then said how hard he worked. Claimed to have lots of equipment and tooling after posting an RFQ for a part someone could make on a $500 beater lathe with a couple old school brazed carbide stick tools and a drill. Something wasn't adding up. Great entertainment for me as I am taking it easy today.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    It doesn't really matter if you EVER learn this.. because ever so many others HAVE learnt it and have made a functional society AND a damned good living off it...

But WHEN.. and it happens every damned day .. some uber-achiever, self-styled or "for REAL" becomes SUCH a pain in the anatomy to deal with... decision makers simply go and hire the second-best player.

Or even much LESS than second-best.

Who win more for themselves, the team, or a business unit because they are NOT so hard to deal with.. and just get about doing the job. All day. Every day. Year after year, whether Cotton ever blesses their tiny socks or no.

You get much more radical, you may end up bleeding to death off biting yerself in the ass after all your other "enemies" have motored-off for a ham sandwich or a healthy shit.

You didn't really think they gave a damn, did you? Why would they? Folks got their own damned fish to electrocute.
    Wow, some of you guys really are over the top, what did you do block the guy because you couldn't handle what he said? I actually was bidding on his job and now he said he was going to find another site and person to do his work. So THANKS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TeachMePlease View Post
    I've got $5 that says he signs up under a new username and comes back twice as loud.

Guy like that can't stand not having the last word.
    How can he be twice as loud? I think he had the decibel meter pegged.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    He went from posting an RFQ for a simple plastic sleeve to taking offense to everything and having a total meltdown in less than a half day. Obviously it were his fits of rage that got him sent home for being 5 minutes late. I don't think there is a lot of truth to anything else he was claiming. He kept contradicting himself. Said he retired at 30, then said how hard he worked. Claimed to have lots of equipment and tooling after posting an RFQ for a part someone could make on a $500 beater lathe with a couple old school brazed carbide stick tools and a drill. Something wasn't adding up. Great entertainment for me as I am taking it easy today.
    Maybe it was entertaining for you, but I was quoting his job on my swiss lathe, which is what he was wanting done. Lathe work on a swiss lathe and not his personal CNC Lathe which he said was older. He does have Equipment and sent me photos of it. That being said thanks for screwing up my quote process by blocking him on the site.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Kansas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    How can he be twice as loud? I think he had the decibel meter pegged.
    Thanks for Screwing with my Work, you cost me a couple grand for pissing him off.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Valori R&D View Post
    Wow, some of you guys really are over the top, what did you do block the guy because you couldn't handle what he said? I actually was bidding on his job and now he said he was going to find another site and person to do his work. So THANKS.
    Long run? You should be better-off. You think this "me, me, me, me f**kee all you stupid c**ts, I am GOD!!!" attitude doesn't spill-over to contract terms interpretation and payments?

So "you are welcome". Go and enjoy a saner life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Valori R&D View Post
    So you joined in 2014 and never posted till now? You also happened to be in the same state as Willy, what a coincidence. I have a feeling you might know him. So you honestly would want to do a job for someone who is obviously extremely unstable and looks like they make up stories right and left? If you really don't know him, we did you a favor by chasing him off.