What's new
What's new

Tree drawbar parts

mouldemaker

Plastic
We have a Tree 4024 CNC milling machine that has a 3 jaw drawbar inside the spindle. The jaws have fallen out through the spindle and one of them is broke. Does anyone know where I can get new parts? We know how to install them but we don't know where to get them. Please let me know.

Here is the name of a fellow that rebuilds tree mills. I don't know if he does the cnc stuff or not. I believe the name of his co. is 3S inc. His name is zoren and this is the number. 414-507-9530. You can also call Galaxy products, They make collets ( good ones) @ 419-843-7337 and ask for Mark. He knows some people who know Tree's ! You can also try this lady Linda Shulte @ 763-263-0088. I am not sure of the name of the place but it is where I got my power feed belt for my manual 2UVR.
It looks like you may be relatively new to the forum so if you need to find the general section,go to the top of this thread and click on welcome to the .... and then click general new. Hope this helps. It is a nice change for me to be able to actually answer a question instead of ask one..lol. Good luck!
Randy

Back