What's new
What's new

Hand scraping website

• Thread starter Admin5
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 3,914
A great site with lots of info, but be careful if considering a purchase, I'm, still waiting for an order I placed over six months ago. Lots of promises, but no goods as of yet. I'd recommend C.O.D for your protection.
Tim

Yes, seems the owner is prone toward wallet scraping as well..
frown.gif

Pains me to say it, but I'd also have to recommend COD and not at all if you value your time.

I'm still waiting for an item that Mike told me (in email) had been shipped on 3/12 and I've gotten no replies to the several emails I've sent him since then. Recent traffic on the Chaski board indicates that I'm not the only guy waiting months for a back order to be fulfilled.

Too bad as he seems like a nice guy that was having a run of bad luck. I can forgive the loss of money - it's the lack of a reply that is really bugging me.

Mike, near Chicago

I am finally able to report that Mike has fulfilled his obligations to me and shipped the last of my order. Looking forward to getting started on my straight edge.

To follow up on my previous message, Mike did ship the straight edge I was waiting for. Got it several months ago. I'm pretty sure that brings my orders to him complete.

Mike, near Chicago

Nonetheless I would still recommend great caution here as I've received numerous reports of items that were never received.

Back