What's new
What's new

Just for Kicks - 11 vs. 30

Jack Ubersax

Aluminum
From time to time I have asked why more W/S alumni are not involved in adding posts to this Forum space.

Imagine my surprise when I checked, for the first time, the level of participation on the Monarch Lathe portion of this site. For example, in July we had a total of 11. Monarch had a total of about 30 for that same month.

I still do not understand it. I don't believe there is any way that their population of alums could be nearly as large as ours is.

What do you think about this? Do you have any ideas about how we could raise the level of participation, or do you think it is fine as it is? C'mon - say something!

It is not alumnus posting on Monarch Lathes, but people who own Monarchs, mainly the EE's. Their discussions are mainly related to machine repair, restoration, and use. Very few of those posting on the Monarch lathe form actual worked at The Monarch.

This form is for former W&S employees remember past friends and events, and history geeks like myself who loves the antidotes posted here. It is unfortunate, but by the nature of this form you will have lower participation.

John

Jack - "jclegge" is right on. We will have to rely on you, and your fellow members of the "Greatest Generation", to keep this ball rolling.

Back