What's new
What's new

who knew steve angel ?

chris angel

Plastic
Hello ,I'm a son to Steve A. Angel,my dad worked at Warner And Swasey in Cleveland for over 35+years.My Grandfather Steve John Angel also worked for W+S,over 35+yrs.in Cleveland.As well as my brother Alan Angel.I'm working on a geneolgy project and compiling stories, facts or pictures.anyone can share.Thanks,Chris Angel

Hello Chris,
I apprenticed at Warner & Swasey, Cleveland during the 1950's and knew your dad & grandfather. Both were at the top level of their professions and real gentlemen. Dad was a "methods & standards engineer", working on the 4th floor and grandpa was an expert toolmaker on the 3rd floor.I have a clear mental picture of them and still see the ambition and zest they brought to the job.We share a commonality, my Dad worked there many years also. Best regards.

HI CHRIS,
STEVE WAS MY SUPERVISOR ON THE 4TH FLOOR IN THE MACHINING METHODS DEPT. HE THRIVED ON SOLVING COMPLEX MANUFACTURING PROBLEMS. STEVE HAD EXCEPTIONAL WRITING AND ORAL SKILLS, HE STUCK TO HIS GUNS WHEN HE HAD A SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM AND NEVER GAVE UP UNTIL IT WAS ACCEPTED. HE WAS AN EXPERT ON FITTING AND SCRAPING PRECISION COMPONENTS TOGETHER, HE ONCE TOLD ME " HE WAS WEANED ON THIS STUFF". A TRUE GENTLEMAN AND PROFESSIONAL. I ALSO APPRENTICED AT W/S, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT.

Back