What's new
What's new

Extra 10ee tooling

Butch Lambert

Titanium
I am contemplating the purchase of 2 10ee WIAD machines. Part of the tooling package is an aftermarket turret attachment and a hydraulic tracer attachment. Would I have much use for them in a home shop environment? I have photos that I can email, haven't learned to post photos yet.
Butch

I am contemplating the purchase of 2 10ee WIAD machines. Part of the tooling package is an aftermarket turret attachment and a hydraulic tracer attachment. Would I have much use for them in a home shop environment? I have photos that I can email, haven't learned to post photos yet.
Butch

Feel free to send the pictures to my email (address in the profile). Neither is of particular value in a home environment - unless you're doing production at home. The tracer is a bit of a PITA in that it's in the way for a lot of operations - not a problem if you're dedicating the machine for tracer operations.

I think a turret would be really useful. I change tailstock tooling more often than tool holders for some jobs. In fact, I bought a Monarch 10EC (chucker) a couple of months ago, and once I have the 57 10EE fixed up, I will start working on it.

Back