What's new
What's new

WTB: Monarch 16CY Steady Rest and Other Parts

mathamattox

Aluminum
Guys,

I'm looking for a few parts for my 16CY and hoping someone here can help me out. First, I am looking for a steady rest and micrometer carriage stop. Second I am looking for spindle speed and feed/thread data plates, an oil filler cap, a taper attachment bed clamp, and a tailstock handle knob. The second set of parts begs for a parts machine that somebody has sitting around. If you can help me out post here or PM me.

Thanks,

Jonathan

I have a lead on a steady rest and need some dimensions from the bed. My lathe resides an hour away so if somebody would be kind enough to post the V-to-flat bed dimensions that would be great. I assume the center height from the flat is about equal to half the swing, so 9.25" for the CY.

Unfortunately the lead that I had fell through as the member who was helping out informed me that the steady rest had been modified for use on a different lathe.

So, I'm putting the request back out there if anybody else has one they'd like to sell. Please send me a PM if you have any of the parts listed in the first post.

Almost forgot, in response to my question about the dimensions I found this thread. Should be a good reference if anybody else needs the dimensions.

Back