What's new
What's new

Ted Blackburn Mauser

rob daniel

Hot Rolled
I have a Mauser action that Ted Blackburn did the metal work on for a custom rifle. Scope bases to bottom metal, bolt handle, swing safety and a Blackburn trigger. I am too old to build anymore custom rifles so I need to find someone who can put this to good use. I also have some 1909 Argentine actions, some miscellaneous custom metal and a bunch of nice California English walnut(some rifle blanks but mainly some beautiful shotgun blanks). Any thoughts on where to sell this stuff?
Rob Daniel
[email protected]

I have a Mauser action that Ted Blackburn did the metal work on for a custom rifle. Scope bases to bottom metal, bolt handle, swing safety and a Blackburn trigger. I am too old to build anymore custom rifles so I need to find someone who can put this to good use. I also have some 1909 Argentine actions, some miscellaneous custom metal and a bunch of nice California English walnut(some rifle blanks but mainly some beautiful shotgun blanks). Any thoughts on where to sell this stuff?
Rob Daniel
[email protected]

Gunbroker, or you might try the ACCURATERELOADING.COM forums, since there are shooters with that taste and money over there.

If you want to maximize the price you will receive start high on Gunbroker and slowly drop it down. Many times an item will not sell for months, then bam it is gone.
Auctioning with a low initial bid anything high end is very risky, especially on exhibition wood.

Back