What's new
What's new

RFQ 6061 - T6 CNC parts

Royale31

Plastic
Looking for a quote to make 2, possibly 3 of these and two or 3 mirrored parts (I still have to do the CAD). Total 4 or 6 parts (depending on price). 4 weeks lead time OK. Material needs to be 6061 T6. No need to break edges or thread the holes, tolerances or loose so +/-0.010" is fine. Part is about 10.2" tall, 6.7" at widest point and 3.5 inches thick. Since I will finish off the part in a bridgeport there may be an option to add tabs for holding in the CNC that I then later will mill off.

PM or Email me if you are interested in quoting

thanks

Steve
Capture.jpgCapture2.jpgCapture3.jpg

Not bidding, but why does everyone keep posting PM sent? I could understand doing it once if one thinks a member would not think about what a PM is. I just see the constant posting of "Pm sent" as bumping a thread to the top which increases the draw of attention from your competition. I guarantee that if a job posting got quickly dropped to 4th place, even if recent it would not get near the views of the ones on top of it. If I bid on a job I want it to quickly drop out of site.

Not bidding, but why does everyone keep posting PM sent? I could understand doing it once if one thinks a member would not think about what a PM is. I just see the constant posting of "Pm sent" as bumping a thread to the top which increases the draw of attention from your competition. I guarantee that if a job posting got quickly dropped to 4th place, even if recent it would not get near the views of the ones on top of it. If I bid on a job I want it to quickly drop out of site.
Notification settings by default aren't the same for PMs and post replies. I replied in case he has emails turned on for replies and not necessarily for PMs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Notification settings by default aren't the same for PMs and post replies. I replied in case he has emails turned on for replies and not necessarily for PMs.

That wasn't directed at you as you were the first to post "PM sent", it is when 6 more guys do the same thing after the first guy, it doesn't make sense.

That wasn't directed at you as you were the first to post "PM sent", it is when 6 more guys do the same thing after the first guy, it doesn't make sense.
I see what you're saying. People are Lemmings by nature.

The work is committed to a small shop in Illinois.

Thank you for all the great and fast responses. Inspiring!

Steve

Back