What's new
What's new

Pair of Axle flanges

stangtjk

Plastic
I'm looking to have a pair of these flanges made. I know it's a small job so I'm willing to purchase more than one pair at a reasonable cost if necessary to make it worth while. This sketch was pulled off the web. Four decimal accuracy is obviously not required. Either A36 or 1018 should do.

Thank,
TJ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170427-211248.jpg
    Screenshot_20170427-211248.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
I'm looking to have a pair of these flanges made. I know it's a small job so I'm willing to purchase more than one pair at a reasonable cost if necessary to make it worth while. This sketch was pulled off the web. Four decimal accuracy is obviously not required.

Thank,
TJ

PM'ed you

Have a great day

These aren't available aftermarket?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If they are I haven't had any luck finding them. These are for the older 14 bolt axle to mount the brakes from a newer 14 bolt (10.5 AAM). Seems like you can buy aftermarket flanges for about everything except the 10.5 AAM.

Had 3 PMs for material type. I should have had that in the description. Either A36 or 1018 should work just fine.

If they are I haven't had any luck finding them. These are for the older 14 bolt axle to mount the brakes from a newer 14 bolt (10.5 AAM). Seems like you can buy aftermarket flanges for about everything except the 10.5 AAM.
Gotcha

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I've accepted a bid. I really appreciate the quick responses. After contacting several places directly and not getting a response I was a little discouraged. Should have come here first. I've got a few more parts I need to have made that I'll post up. Next time with better details and tolerances.

Thanks all,
TJ

Back