What's new
What's new

Monarch 10ee electrical internals for free in Raleigh NC

sjwiehe

Plastic
I have replaced the factory drive system on my 1964 Monarch 10ee with a VFD system. As such, I have all of the internals plus a 5 hp motor with back gear that I am happy to give to anyone that needs it. The unit was a originally a 550 volt system but I have the transformer that allowed it to run on 220. The unit ran fine at the time I pulled the internals.

Free for pickup in Raleigh. No, I won't ship it.

Steve

I have replaced the factory drive system on my 1964 Monarch 10ee with a VFD system. As such, I have all of the internals plus a 5 hp motor with back gear that I am happy to give to anyone that needs it. The unit was a originally a 550 volt system but I have the transformer that allowed it to run on 220. The unit ran fine at the time I pulled the internals.
Free for pickup in Raleigh. No, I won't ship it.
Steve

Very generous of you. Wish I were able to retrieve it.

Dang it. That's the exact transformer I'm looking for. However, your a 38 hour drive away across the country so out of reach. Thanks for a bit of hope and you are very generous to the community.
Mark

Cal:

It's a C16J tube system with a 220V GE motor.

Mebfab:

I have an email into bsg as he was first to ask. If he can't get the parts in a reasonable time, then your welcome to them.

Steve

Cal:

It's a C16J tube system with a 220V GE motor.

Mebfab:

I have an email into bsg as he was first to ask. If he can't get the parts in a reasonable time, then your welcome to them.

Steve

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your offer!
I was going to use it for a spare if my 10hp no back gear 10ee drive installation didn’t work as expected?

I will pass and let someone else who has an immediate need for it?

I won’t be able to get down there for a couple weeks if It is still available?

Thanks again Steve for your offer!

Kevin

Back