What's new
What's new

Doosan Lynx spindle/ Doosan America contact

Emdemaq

Plastic
Hi. I'm Matias from Chile.
A few months ago I bought an 2012 Doosan Lynx 300,my first non-haas CNC and I'm very happy with it. Sadly, The spindle have a sound that must be bearings. My intention is purchase from Doosan America but they doesn't answer the phone (I'm calling with Skype at 888-936-6726) also when I bought the machine it doesn't come with the manuals and parts catalogue ( I don´t know if are incluided in the machine when is purchases new).
Anyone have a direct contact with an spare parts executive or Doosan america?

Also, a few months ago I purchase a Puma 400LMC (2008) and before the import to Chile and a lot of paperwork, yesterday I finish the electrical conecction. Anyone have the manual of this Puma? Because it shows some alarms in the display.

Thanks in advance.

PD: if is necessary record a video of the lynx working to expose the sound or photos of the plate please ask for it.

A few months ago I bought an 2012 Doosan Lynx 300,my first non-haas CNC and I'm very happy with it. Sadly, The spindle have a sound that must be bearings. My intention is purchase from Doosan America but they doesn't answer the phone (I'm calling with Skype at 888-936-6726) also when I bought the machine it doesn't come with the manuals and parts catalogue ( I don´t know if are incluided in the machine when is purchases new).

Also, a few months ago I purchase a Puma 400LMC (2008) and before the import to Chile and a lot of paperwork, yesterday I finish the electrical conecction. Anyone have the manual of this Puma? Because it shows some alarms in the display.

Thanks in advance.

PD: if is necessary record a video of the lynx working to expose the sound or photos of the plate please ask for it.

Hello Matias,
I work for Doosan America. I read this and I am trying to get you a service and applications contact there. I will try to post a number and/or email for you later today.

Paul Anderson
Applications Engineer
Doosan Machine Tools America
973-618-2500

Thanks in advance.

How is the Lynx 300 compared to your Haas machines? The 300 would be good fit for me, but not much talk of them on here.

Hello again Matias,
Please contact Efrain Figueroa. He is the Mexico and South America manager. You can email him at [email protected] or by phone at 973-618-2476.

I hope this helps.

Paul

Hi Paul.

Thanks for your reply. I try call to Efrain but no body answer. Also I send a email but still no response, I don't know if maybe is the Skype app that I use to call that make a problem.

Regards

How is the Lynx 300 compared to your Haas machines? The 300 would be good fit for me, but not much talk of them on here.

Hi.

The Lynx is way better machine, very fast, strong and the rigidity is awesome. To be fair, my first Haas CNC was a TL-1 and TL-2 model. The ideal comparison will be an ST-30 but now I would not go back for a Haas.
The first month was slow because the huge difference between Fanuc and Haas control (The haas is way better for new cnc users).
I hope that my opinion works for you.

Regards.
PD: Sorry for my bad English

Hi Paul.

Thanks for your reply. I try call to Efrain but no body answer. Also I send a email but still no response, I don't know if maybe is the Skype app that I use to call that make a problem.

Regards

My apologies Emdemaq. Give Efrain a little while longer, please. Go to the following website and click on the map for Chile. What you will see is the below. I don't know who this gentleman is but I believe he is the service rep for your area. I hope you get this squared away soon.

VMV Maquinaria (Chile)
Eduardo Matte 1910 Santiago, Chile
562 555 0588
[email protected]

My apologies Emdemaq. Give Efrain a little while longer, please. Go to the following website and click on the map for Chile. What you will see is the below. I don't know who this gentleman is but I believe he is the service rep for your area. I hope you get this squared away soon.

VMV Maquinaria (Chile)
Eduardo Matte 1910 Santiago, Chile
562 555 0588
[email protected]
Thanks for your reply again.

Unfortunately "VMV maquinarias" os no longer the authorized dealer of Doosan here in Chile, another Company, Sande Chile have the representation but no one can't help me. The old authorized technician told me that we need the parts catalogue or the "blue book" that comes with the machine.
This is why I need help from Doosan America.

Best Regards
Regards

Thanks for your reply again.

Unfortunately "VMV maquinarias" os no longer the authorized dealer of Doosan here in Chile, another Company, Sande Chile have the representation but no one can't help me. The old authorized technician told me that we need the parts catalogue or the "blue book" that comes with the machine.
This is why I need help from Doosan America.

Best Regards
Regards

This is a rather old machine. Any rep in Chile would get the same info from the same place as us. Send me an email at [email protected] and describe the issues in that email. I will forward it to a factory rep. Please include a picture of the plate on the back of the machine. I will need that and the serial number. I will see what I can do.

regards,
Paul

Edited: Emdemaq, I was asked to get your full contact info. If you don't want to give it here, then please send it to me at the above email address.

Last edited:
Emdemaq,
Sounds as if you will be getting proper manuals for your machines. Sande Chile responded to my emails and said you will be getting what you need.

regards,
Paul

Back