What's new
What's new

10K tailstock felts

Anatol

Aluminum
I got the felt kit by ILION, but I don't see replacements for the wipers on my tailstock.I've got some 1/4" think felt, I could cut it up but its a bit thick. Any suggestions?
thx!

I know they make them. I am surprised they were not in the kit. I would contact them and ask if they are supposed to be included. Did you get the rubber bumper and felt doughnut for the tailstock screw?

I have ordered the saddle felts with the tailstock felts as a kit as well. I had to contact the eBay seller and ask.

They are pretty simple and could be made easy enough if you start with the correct material. 1/8” by 3/8” I think.

Good luck.

Ben

I know they make them. I am surprised they were not in the kit. I would contact them and ask if they are supposed to be included. Did you get the rubber bumper and felt doughnut for the tailstock screw?

I have ordered the saddle felts with the tailstock felts as a kit as well. I had to contact the eBay seller and ask.

They are pretty simple and could be made easy enough if you start with the correct material. 1/8” by 3/8” I think.

Good luck.

Ben

Thanks Ben
"Did you get the rubber bumper and felt doughnut for the tailstock screw?"

no, no, and no on the felts :(

"I would contact them"

ok, will do.
thanks

Back