What's new
What's new

13 part

Jmcj1984

Plastic
I am in need of a idler gear part number as605t2 with the needle bearings not key way slot.the gear is on the single tumbler gear box housed in the selector arm thanks justin

Since a lot of us here do not know what the part number means a little info would help. We need the DP, number of teeth, bore and face width. With that someone may have what you need. You may have to bore to your size. Post a pic or two of what you need.

An email or PM to user SBLatheman may get you what you want. Looks like the needle bearing uses the gear and the tumbler stud 153X8 for bearing surfaces, so the gear would need to be hardened. I guess the other possibility for a made gear is buying a hardened race and boring out the gear to accommodate the race with a light press fit and some loctite, but you'd still have soft teeth. Gear could be made out of 4140 prehard, which is a bit soft for a race.

His email is [email protected]

I am in need of a idler gear part number as605t2 with the needle bearings not key way slot.the gear is on the single tumbler gear box housed in the selector arm thanks justin

Ask SBLatheman on this fourm he seems to have every part needed for southbend lathes.

I checked with latheman no luck with him ,will post pictures tonight with specs thanks for the help so far

Back