What's new
What's new

178z getting there

1yesca

Stainless
got this about 12 years about been covered up outside traded for a ruger single six 22 pistol that went though the ceder fire that was resurrected should have taken some before pic's

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

a few more pic someone had drilled the back gear cover to mount the drum and start stop mag starter switches it wobbled around like a pea in a wash tub and being i was replacing the org 3 ph. motor with a single ph. i went with just the drum switch so i came up with this mounting pad using the two holes that were there and the collet closer bracket hole and being i have an extra head stock i used it as a fixture to hold things as i did the machine work one thing for sure it ain't going to wobble no more

009.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg

gone about as far as i want to on this one the work lamp is from an old safety clean wash tank made a bracket that bolts to were the tapper attachment would go chuck is a btc off an old crank grinder back plate is one that i turned around [thanks mr. pete on you tube] so the true adjust [sorry buck] would work after i sleeved it so other that that that's about all thanks for looking

001.jpg005.jpg006.jpg010.jpg002.jpg

man Hell of a job!, Pics like these make me wish i would has spent more time on the cosmetics getting mine back in shape! Was just to anxious to turning and make perfectly good metal stock into junk parts! :D as This old TOny would Say!

man Hell of a job!, Pics like these make me wish i would has spent more time on the cosmetics getting mine back in shape! Was just to anxious to turning and make perfectly good metal stock into junk parts! :D as This old TOny would Say!

thanks for the kind words o and by the way its for sale

Back