Genuine Aloris Toolpost?
Close
Login to Your Account
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Utah
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1345
    Likes (Received)
    209

    Default Genuine Aloris Toolpost?

    A friend has an AXA toolpost that appears to be an Aloris, but it has no maker's mark. How can we determine if it's genuine Aloris?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    18
    Likes (Received)
    127

    Default

    I’ve had 12 or 15 Aloris posts and they all have had the logo on a top corner. Does that mean every one they have ever made had it? No. Just most.c7e00024-709d-4013-939c-eb32d14a0716.jpgc7e00024-709d-4013-939c-eb32d14a0716.jpg

  3. Likes Yan Wo liked this post
  4. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,273
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    8503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yan Wo View Post
    A friend has an AXA toolpost that appears to be an Aloris, but it has no maker's mark. How can we determine if it's genuine Aloris?
    You already have done.

    Next question?

  5. Likes Yan Wo liked this post
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Utah
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1345
    Likes (Received)
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hsracer201 View Post
    I’ve had 12 or 15 Aloris posts and they all have had the logo on a top corner. Does that mean every one they have ever made had it? No. Just most.c7e00024-709d-4013-939c-eb32d14a0716.jpgc7e00024-709d-4013-939c-eb32d14a0716.jpg
    Thanks very much! It has the mark exactly as you show. I looked everywhere but there.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Utah
    Posts
    531
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    1345
    Likes (Received)
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    You already have done.

    Next question?
    I have to agree I did already have the answer were there indeed no maker's mark.

    Standby for the next question.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,273
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    7561
    Likes (Received)
    8503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yan Wo View Post
    I have to agree I did already have the answer were there indeed no maker's mark.

    Standby for the next question.
    Can I at least go for a shit while you are getting the cameras set-up and the lipstick on the Huskies?


  9. Likes Rudd liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •