What's new
What's new

Heavy 10 FS in Ohio

Big Gem

Aluminum
I can't tell anything about condition, but this appears to have a taper attachment, a 4 jaw chuck, collets, and a steady rest at minimum. Norwalk is a little west of Cleveland, and the weather is still decent, if drizzly, for a few days. The price is right, but I don't have room or a way to move it now.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/hvo/5371507059.html

Aw, c'mon. You can move that with your basic Uhaul single-axle high-side trailer. You can even outfit it with a wide pallet with wheels to just winch it up on the trailer.

Looks like the shop it's in has a forklift, based on the crated stuff sitting around.

At that price, it would be worth a little effort and making room...

Chip

Man if it wasn't in Norwalk I'd go get it (I'm sick right now). The accessories are worth that. A single axle tilt from Sunbelt is even easier. I moved a Heavy 10 from the milking parlor of a barn to the door and onto the trailer with nothing but a 5' bar some chain and a come along. If you're a strong healthy guy you can swing the tailstock end of a 10L by hand.

Thats what I was thinking. Looks more like a 13 or 16

My bad! I thought the handwheels looked fat, and the tailstock too big, but either CL or my computer often distorts pictures. When It's important to me, I save them to a photo editor and view them there. I didn't do that here, and I apologize.

My bad! I thought the handwheels looked fat, and the tailstock too big, but either CL or my computer often distorts pictures. When It's important to me, I save them to a photo editor and view them there. I didn't do that here, and I apologize.

The listing says its a 10" but I don't think they know. I just inquired about it.

Here's a pic before it disappears from craigslist

Steve

Attachments

• 01717_b4Rr43QEhk_600x450[1].jpg
    01717_b4Rr43QEhk_600x450[1].jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 163

Back