What's new
What's new

Instruction sheets

BigB

Plastic
Is anyone reproducing the instruction sheets that were glued to the machines when they were new??

Instruction sheets like would be stuck to the inside of the door showing adjustment procedures for the drive and cone belts? And there was one on the lid cover on the spindle cone.

I might as well go full retard on this ridiculous re-felt job and try and and get it cosmetically correct.

Today I start stripping off 80 years of tech school paint jobs. My best count is 11 coats of paint.

Lots of work, but I’m actually enjoying the process, and I think this 80 year old piece of USA made iron is worth saving.

TIA
BB

Is anyone reproducing the instruction sheets that were glued to the machines when they were new??

Instruction sheets like would be stuck to the inside of the door showing adjustment procedures for the drive and cone belts? And there was one on the lid cover on the spindle cone.

I might as well go full retard on this ridiculous re-felt job and try and and get it cosmetically correct.

Today I start stripping off 80 years of tech school paint jobs. My best count is 11 coats of paint.

Lots of work, but I’m actually enjoying the process, and I think this 80 year old piece of USA made iron is worth saving.

TIA
BB

I have an oil soaked "something" glued to the inside of the pedestal cover and I always wondered what it was. I was kinda thinking there is probably a way to be able to read it if I could press something on it that would soak up the oil but since I didn't know what it was I put that on the back burner. I would be interested in seeing what was supposed to be there!

Back