Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Okay guys, many thanks for the explanations. It all makes sense now. Admittedly I'm a bit slow on the uptake and thought I was being set up for
    some of that "piss and vinegar" to come my way. I'm glad I was mistaken. Yes, I've ventured into those sections years ago, and you are totally right.
    No place for this old Texas boy if given an option. Pretty much the reason why I cancelled FB long ago too.

PMc

lathe-assembly-1.jpg

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New York
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mcload View Post
    [SIZE=3]Okay guys, many thanks for the explanations. It all makes sense now. Admittedly I'm a bit slow on the uptake and thought I was being set up for
    some of that "piss and vinegar" to come my way. I'm glad I was mistaken. Yes, I've ventured into those sections years ago, and you are totally right.
    No place for this old Texas boy if given an option. Pretty much the reason why I cancelled FB long ago too.

LOL McLoad yer just fine. Don't worry about it. I wander into those sections every now and then too, just to keep from getting bored. But I like it here a lot better,

and yeah I ditched FB for the same reasons, I value my mind a lot more than that. Doesn't matter which side anyone is on. They are known to stir up fights on purpose, just like the media -- thats how they make money. IMHO that is evil.

Kinda like the song goes, "When everyone's talking and no-one is listening, how can we decide?" (Crosby Stills & Nash, "Find the cost of Freedom")