What's new
What's new

nos south bend tool grinding gages fs

crann

Aluminum
for sale is original grinding gages made by south bend.my neighbor who was a south bend dealer ,passed away and i purchased them and some other south bend items from his estate.i have a few of these gages and would like to get $16.50 each including shipping in the CONUS. also, included is a south bend instruction sheet for the gage.

gages

there are plenty gages to go around. i am keeping one for myself, the rest i would like to sell. if interested send me a PM. thanks , thomas

gages

byran , i sent you a PM on the gages. there are about 5 gages left. they are going pretty fast. thanks to all who responded. thomas

Newbie here!

Hey there been browsing here for a couple months just bought my first lathe and am collecting parts to restore it. I joined up last night after I saw your FS post....Do you have any of these gauges left? I would love to have one!

Thanx, Loktight

Just a note to say that the gauges are as advertised - pristine. I stopped over at Thomas' yesterday afternoon to pick one up. Spent an enjoyable hour or so visiting with Thomas (great guy by the way). I finally got to see a taper attachment up front and personal - yeah I know not a big deal for most of you :).

Thanks Thomas for the gauge and good conversation.

Rick

gages

well, if all who responded to the post follows through ,it looks like i am down to the last two gages (possibly three ). i will stop taking orders after these are spoken for. if someone backs out for some reason i will put their gage up for sale again. thanks for all of the inquires.
and thanks to rick b for the kind words. thomas

gage

well, if all who responded to the post follows through ,it looks like i am down to the last two gages (possibly three ). i will stop taking orders after these are spoken for. if someone backs out for some reason i will put their gage up for sale again. thanks for all of the inquires.
and thanks to rick b for the kind words. thomas

Hi,

I just sent you a PM, keeping my fingers crossed.

Back