What's new
What's new

Parts for South Bend drill press and shaper

VSAncona

Plastic
I have some small, miscellaneous parts from a South Bend 14" drill press and a South Bend 7" shaper that I'd like to sell.

For the drill press, I have the head lock, the quill return spring, the pinion, the collar and depth stop rod, the quill lock, the motor mounting plate, and the table. I will sell individually or as a group.

For the shaper, I have the push button switch box, the clapper, the ratchet feed, the countershaft, and part of the automatic oiling system.

If you're interested in any of these, send me a PM and I can get you photos and we can talk about price. I'm not looking to get rich off of selling these, but would like to recoup some of my initial cost and see them get into the hands of someone who can use them.

Thanks,
Vince

The drill press table is in rough condition. I've attached a couple of photos. I'm looking for $35 plus shipping on the table.

For the drill press, the table, pinion, and motor mount plate are still available. All other parts are spoken for.

For the shaper, only the oiling system remains.

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 189
  • table2.jpg
    table2.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 134
The drill press table is in rough condition. I've attached a couple of photos. I'm looking for $35 plus shipping on the table.

Has the same "smile of shame" as mine, only a bit worse.

I still might be interested. I sent you an email.

Steve

Back