What's new
What's new

Paula, do you still check in here?

Hi Gary,

I have been visiting here more lately. My job has consumed me for the last twelve years or so, but the company was sold recently, and I'm tentatively planning to retire next year. They've brought in some new talent to take some of the weight off me. I'm really looking forward to having more time to work on hobby endeavors.

Sorry about the overloaded mailbox, and my apologies to those who were trying to contact me. I've cleared it out now.

To answer your question, yes I still have the HP430, and I would be willing to sell it. Unfortunately, because of its size, it would have to be some kind of local pick-up arrangement, or ???. PM if still interested.

Paula

Ms. Paula, so glad to see you are still around, I for one always enjoyed your posts. Life does get in the way doesn't it... Jim

Welcome back Paula ! I miss all your great projects that you shared with the group ! Maybe this forum can return to the awesome place it used to be . I second the call for a real moderator.

Guys, thanks for the nice comments! I'm only looking to be a more active participant, not looking for a full-time job.

BTW, regarding the original post, Gary agreed to purchase my HP plotter, and yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Gary and his wife when they came to pick it up. Always nice to put a face with a name! We visited though only briefly, as they were looking at a looooong trip back home. Hope the plotter works ok for you, Gary!

Paula

Last edited:
Guys, thanks for the nice comments! I'm only looking to be a more active participant, not looking for a full-time job.

Paula

It's hard to delve into this South Bend forum and not see the positive impact that Paula had/has on it. Kudos to you mam! I wandered in here when you were not super active but like many here it's great to see you're checking back in. This seems like a pretty civilized area of the internet and very useful/informative for all things South Bend and also, for me, all things related to lathe operations. If anyplace could survive without heavy moderation this would be it. So don't feel guilty about being a mere active participant!

Aloha

Last edited:

Back