What's new
What's new

for sale south bendl shaper

crann

Aluminum

for sale is a 7" south bend shaper. single phase . very clean condition, as found. it is surplus to my needs. complete with original
cabinet . have operation and parts manuals. $750 . for pick up only. can help with loading. thanks for looking, thomas

WOW! Man I wish I was closer! I would snatch it up! Looks really good. Your not in for a road trip to meet me half way are you? :drool5:

south bend shaper

well, dial up internet service is the worst and it stops me from visiting this site often (downloading is time consuming with all the advertising here ).
the shaper was bought along with some other machines from a local fabricating shop. the shaper is as i found it except for the cabinet which the previous owner had not painted . i was given the left over paint and finished cleaning and painting the base cabinet. other than purchasing it and plugging it in to see if it works (which it does. ) it is as it sits on a dolly,taking up valuable space in my shop. i have a bridgeport mill so the shaper is surplus to my needs.
unfortunately , i have no plans for travel further than the ny. / pa. line (binghamton area ) in the near future . thanks to all who responded. thomas

Nice old power hacksaws you have in your pics, ...whats the name of the one with the cast iron legs?

Back