What's new
What's new

South Bend 9" junior milling attachment

Carb

Plastic
Hello all, this may be the wrong place to post this and if so I apologize in advance.
I have a milling attachment I am fairly certain is from a 9" junior (please correct me if I am wrong) it does set down on my 9" workshop but obviously the bolt holes do not line up, this milling attachment is in really good shape and does have the jaws but does not have the correct handle (I have one just not the right one)nor does it have the T-nuts to mount it on the cross-slide.
I know this a long shot and maybe even a stupid question but, I will ask it anyway, is there anyone that would be willing to trade me this milling attachment for the correct one for my 9" workshop? I would even happily accept one that needs to be cleaned up/restored.

Attachments

• 20180609_130312.jpg
    20180609_130312.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 20180609_130317.jpg
    20180609_130317.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 20180609_130323.jpg
    20180609_130323.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 220
  • 20180609_130333.jpg
    20180609_130333.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 219
Ok no interest in the trade thing and that's fine but could someone at least tell me if this is indeed from a 9" Junior or not Please?

Hello all, this may be the wrong place to post this and if so I apologize in advance.
I have a milling attachment I am fairly certain is from a 9" junior (please correct me if I am wrong) it does set down on my 9" workshop but obviously the bolt holes do not line up, this milling attachment is in really good shape and does have the jaws but does not have the correct handle (I have one just not the right one)nor does it have the T-nuts to mount it on the cross-slide.
I know this a long shot and maybe even a stupid question but, I will ask it anyway, is there anyone that would be willing to trade me this milling attachment for the correct one for my 9" workshop? I would even happily accept one that needs to be cleaned up/restored.

It looks like a milling attachment for a Junior, but without dimensions it is hard to tell. It could be for a larger machine...
If it is for a 9” Junior, and you want to use it on your Workshop lathe, I have the right angle base for a Workshop Lathe that you could use to convert it to fit.
Email me if you are interested.
Ted
[email protected]

I need that more than you know sir how much? I just purchased a 1927 and it didn't come with any of the attachments so im trying to put her back together

I'm sorry but the milling attachment has already been delivered to it's happy new home in Texas.

Back