What's new
What's new

South Bend CL0770R

The compound is missing the dial and handle and the crossfeed has been reassembled with the wrong nut at the minimum. It could be ok, but if that stuff is wrong what other corners did someone cut?

Used by a school. That explains why there are no pics of the compound slide. Probably has seen a couple of crashes in its lifetime. I can see a groove in the ways from the saddle even with the low resolution photos, but it doesn't look too bad. What is $1200 CAN in real money? If it has adequate tooling, it might be worth picking up, especially in a "tool free zone".

I don't know what they mean by "English made".

Used by a school. That explains why there are no pics of the compound slide. Probably has seen a couple of crashes in its lifetime. I can see a groove in the ways from the saddle even with the low resolution photos, but it doesn't look too bad. What is $1200 CAN in real money? If it has adequate tooling, it might be worth picking up, especially in a "tool free zone".

I don't know what they mean by "English made".
Yeah no idea what they mean by English made.

As a Canadian $1200 to me is the same as $1200USD would be to you. The conversion doesn't make any difference unless an American buys it. If that were the case it would be about 37% less.

Back