What's new
What's new

South Bend Fourteen spindle nut

DemonDog

Plastic
I recently bought a South Bend Fourteen lathe and I have been using it for a little while and decided to start fixing some of the little problems with it. Lone behold Grizzly does not have the part and will not be getting anymore. I am in need of a tailstock spindle nut part# PT6706T1, equivilent part, or the specs so I could make my own. The current state of the one I have is bad enough I can not get accurate measurements, any information would be greatly appreciated.

I recently bought a South Bend Fourteen lathe and I have been using it for a little while and decided to start fixing some of the little problems with it. Lone behold Grizzly does not have the part and will not be getting anymore. I am in need of a tailstock spindle nut part# PT6706T1, equivilent part, or the specs so I could make my own. The current state of the one I have is bad enough I can not get accurate measurements, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Assuming the nut is pinned in place, it's a cheap fix.

What thread is the ACME screw?

You can also try asking Ted if he has one-

[email protected]

I do have one,
Send me an email:typing:
Ted
[email protected]

If you need a 5C spindle nose for that machine I have a never used one that needs a new home.

Back