What's new
What's new

South bend lathes for sale

skippythewrench

Plastic
Hello i am new to this forum and not sure this is ok to do but i have some machines for sale and i figured someone on here would interested is buying or someone could point me in the right direction to sell them. I have 3 south bend 10 heavy lathes 2 are 3 and a half footers and 1 is the 4 and a half footer. they all have the original cabinets/benches they came on. these were from a school metals class and never used for production. i will try to add some pictures my name is sean and my cell is 847-533-9862 i can text pictures pretty easy that way also the machines are located in delavan WI 53115 thanks again sean

While I'm sure this thread will generate some interest, you might want to check out the selling and participation guidelines.

Hello i am new to this forum and not sure this is ok to do but i have some machines for sale and i figured someone on here would interested is buying or someone could point me in the right direction to sell them. I have 3 south bend 10 heavy lathes 2 are 3 and a half footers and 1 is the 4 and a half footer. they all have the original cabinets/benches they came on. these were from a school metals class and never used for production. i will try to add some pictures my name is sean and my cell is 847-533-9862 i can text pictures pretty easy that way also the machines are located in delavan WI 53115 thanks again sean

Skippy,
This is NOT a sales platform. It is a machinist's forum and the privilege of a sales listing is for the use of participants. You are not a participant. If you participate and add value, you will be welcomed.

i think the OP is OK...case in point is I just got a really neat old SB from a first time poster(and a good guy), were it not for him posting here it likely would have been parted out and scrapped by someone(not the seller,he wanted it to be saved)

but pics ARE a requirement.:)

what is obnoxious is a first time poster coming on with the "look at my eBay listing" type postings.

i think the OP is OK...case in point is I just got a really neat old SB from a first time poster(and a good guy), were it not for him posting here it likely would have been parted out and scrapped by someone(not the seller,he wanted it to be saved)

but pics ARE a requirement.:)

what is obnoxious is a first time poster coming on with the "look at my eBay listing" type postings.

Good close up pictures help determine value. The ways up by the headstock. These lathes shouldn't have as much wear as dents and gouges. Children at play.

Back