What's new
What's new

South Bend 9" Parts for Sale

USNmechanic

Aluminum
If this isn't the correct place to post these, I apologize and will repost them elsewhere if anyone can point me in the right direction. I searched for a while and couldn't find any classifieds thread for South Bend parts and the tools/accessories forum in the commerce section prohibits posting them there. Based on what I've seen, I feel I've priced everything fairly. I'm not sure what shipping will cost, but it will be USPS flat rate shipping w/ tracking. PM me if you're interested or want any other information. Thanks.

9A Gear Box
I disassembled and cleaned everything about a year ago, and with some minor cleaning it would be ready for paint and assembly. There is no face plate or felts with it, but everything else is there. I can provide more pictures, just let me know what you want a closeup of. $150 plus shipping.

IMG_7403.jpg

9A Back Gear/Bull Gear
There is a missing tooth in two of the gears; you can see them in the picture. I had planned on repairing the teeth before selling but have too many projects right now. Everything else is in great shape. $60 plus shipping.

IMG_E7404.jpg

80 Tooth Idler Gear w/ Bushing
The teeth are in excellent shape, the bushing and the gear bore have some galling. Is spins nicely though, but could easily be repaired if desired. $30 plus shipping.

IMG_7405.jpg

Back