Thinking about selling my fully loaded SB 9A lathe
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Thinking about selling my fully loaded SB 9A lathe

The 3 1/2' bed QC gearbox lathe is in perfect shape mechanically and esthetically. I have all possible accessories and tools for it: 3-jaw and 4-jaw chucks, steady and follower rests, collet closer with new 3C collet set, taper attachment (comes complete ready to be installed), toolpost grinder in a wooden case, original lantern toolpost as well as Aloris-type QCTP with tool holders, dead and live centers,face plate, drive plate, radius attachment, micrometer carriage stop, paperwork, lubrication wall chart, etc. Anything that can be imagined and everything is in a perfect shape. Besides, the lathe comes with an extremely sturdy and versatile metal bench with mounting pads for the lathe. The bench has some cleaver extension.

I'd really prefer selling everything as a package and feel that $3250 would be a fair price for the all inclusive deal. However, offers are welcome. Local pickup only (South-East of WI).

Please contact me directly by e-mail (left click on my screen name and choose the "Send e-mail..." option).

Thank you.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lathe-table.jpg   motor.jpg   pulleys.jpg   carriage-ways.jpg   tailstock.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

More pictures...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails qc-box.jpg   steady-follower-faceplate-drive-plate.jpg   collets-collet-closer-dogs.jpg   centers-toolpost-etc.jpg   toolpost-grinder.jpg