What's new
What's new

Trade 10" steady & follow rest for 9A steady & follow

animal12

Hot Rolled
ok so like the title I have a set of real nice telescopic steady & follow rest for a SB 10" lathe that I would trade for a set sor a 9A . Steady with the # SRD101R stamped on it & a follower with # FLR-101R.
thanks
animal

Numbers I believe indicate Heavy 10L telescoping style rests but pictures with dimensions would confirm that. Distance from the flat to the center and distance from the v notch to the flat on the base I think are the critical ones to differentiate between 9, 10k and 10L.

If it is 10L telescoping, then I am interested in buying the Steady rest but I don’t have a 9” to trade.

Hope this helps.

Ben

Just wanted to drop a note in here...I purchased a 9" follower off eBay, and traded animal12 for his 10L follower from this tread. He and I have never met in person, I mailed the purchased rest to him and crossed my fingers. He returned the 10L follower well packaged and exactly as described. Should anybody be looking for feedback on him, he's a stand-up guy with whom I would not hesitate to deal in the future.

Thanks again, animal!

I traded for the steady rest and had the same awesome experience as Cheetah. Put it to good use recently and it worked amazingly well.
Ben

thank you folks . I might as that both Ben & Cheetah told me what they had to trade , boxed them up & gave me tracking #'s . Both of the trades I got we're exactly what they we're advertised as .
thanks
animal

Back