What's new
What's new

Trying to contact Steve Wells

Mr. Wells has one of the few remaining original "mullet mowers" from the 80's
VERY desirable.

Using one gives you a lawn that is all business in the front and a party in the back.:)

Randy borrowed it last night to mow Mike, but he brought it back this morning if you need it, lol
Got sent home in the fall of 1969 from high school for looking too much like a hippie, refused to cut my hair from the summer of 68 and 9, so I tie dyed it and got the wrath of my Father also. Needless to say, I cut my hair for a 69 Camaro and became a born again conservative like my Father, met Tubal-Cain and later in the next decade, after the war, moved to Disco as the past-time of choice.
My Wife saved my silk disco shirt with the tiger on the back and her 3 pairs of her disco platform shoes to show our young daughter in the future that, yeah, "we were cool, man". Never had a Mullet, but the guns, yeah guilty, growing up in 60's and 70's farm country every boy hunted, fished and snuck in a few beers whenever possible.
Look for me tomorrow in the 500 on the Miller Lite deck, still remember how to party!!

Steve

Steve
Thanks for offering but I've already mowed once this month. I like rock music but the Disco's was where the ladies were. Priorities!
I remember the school sending a kid home in the late 60's for not getting a hair cut. I rebelled some in the early 1970's but would have gladly cut my hair for a 69 Camero.
My hair is long now because I was growing it to donate to kids that have cancer. I have fallen off that mission . I read that the hair\wigs donated is sold to the families for their kids. Now just an old hermit hippie.

Enjoy the Indy 500

Back