What's new
What's new

Where to have MLA top slide surface ground in central MA

jdgoguen

Aluminum
I have just about finished an MLA cross slide, with the taper attachment adapter, for my 10K. Can anyone suggest a shop in central Massachusetts where I could get is surface ground?

Thanks!

Jon

Found Gallant Machine in Worcester. Very friendly, did a nice job, and it was ready the day after I dropped it off. $60. I recommend them. The phone number you can find online is correct, but not the address. After going to the address I found online--a large industrial building now converted to apartments--I phoned them and got the new location. It's a small industrial building in an otherwise residential neighborhood.

Jon

Found Gallant Machine in Worcester. Very friendly, did a nice job, and it was ready the day after I dropped it off. $60. I recommend them. The phone number you can find online is correct, but not the address. After going to the address I found online--a large industrial building now converted to apartments--I phoned them and got the new location. It's a small industrial building in an otherwise residential neighborhood.

Jon

Nice to see there's shops still in Worcester, there doesn't seem to be near as many as I'd expect.

Back