What's new
What's new

WTB needle bearing gear set for my 10R lathe

If you are referring to the twin gears on the reverser, far as I know there is only one source...and being so is also the best price.
I would venture to say quality is beyond reproach.

you should be able to turn up a thread from a few weeks back about them...but here is what I believe you are asking about-
Ps- might seem expensive but really it's not, probably much cheaper than you could make yourself if you value your time, and it's not like you change them like socks.:)

Products | American Machine & Gear Works

If you are referring to the twin gears on the reverser, far as I know there is only one source...and being so is also the best price.
I would venture to say quality is beyond reproach.

you should be able to turn up a thread from a few weeks back about them...but here is what I believe you are asking about-
Ps- might seem expensive but really it's not, probably much cheaper than you could make yourself if you value your time, and it's not like you change them like socks.:)

Products | American Machine & Gear Works

My 13-year-old son seems to think not changing his socks is an option. I really hope he discovers girls soon so the rest of us in the family get some relief from his personal hygiene regimen.

Those twin gears from American Machine & Gear are good stuff. I'm looking forward to the day he releases a version for the 16" machines.

Back