What's new
What's new

10" Cushman 4 jaw $40 shipped to your door in USA

tommy1010

Stainless
I have a Cushman 10" 4 jaw chuck Serial number 4 034632. It is virtually unused. I will never use it or do I need it. It has 2 jaws (missing 2) and 2 screws (missing 2) with 3 pins and one pin to be finished. Cushman said parts are no longer available for this chuck. It is a plain back that would need a backplate to fit your machine. It has 4 tee nut slots. This thing will clean up like new with a little scotch brite and WD 40. Evaporust will shine it up also. Those 2 jaws fit like a precision ground chuck it was when made. The screws are 7/8-6TPI LH acme. 2 jaws are better than 4 for some applications but I have no use for it and it is in my way. I will send it to your doorstep anywhere in lower 48 for $40.00. That includes shipping. Total weight is about 44lbs. I will include everything except the rule that is shown in the pics. You can PM me if interested. Paypal is OK. You must take it all. Don't ask me to ship you parts of it.

100_1063.jpg100_1064.jpg100_1066.jpg100_1067.jpg

I have a Cushman 10" 4 jaw chuck Serial number 4 034632. It is virtually unused. I will never use it or do I need it. It has 2 jaws (missing 2) and 2 screws (missing 2) with 3 pins and one pin to be finished. Cushman said parts are no longer available for this chuck. It is a plain back that would need a backplate to fit your machine. It has 4 tee nut slots. This thing will clean up like new with a little scotch brite and WD 40. Evaporust will shine it up also. Those 2 jaws fit like a precision ground chuck it was when made. The screws are 7/8-6TPI LH acme. 2 jaws are better than 4 for some applications but I have no use for it and it is in my way. I will send it to your doorstep anywhere in lower 48 for $40.00. That includes shipping. Total weight is about 44lbs. I will include everything except the rule that is shown in the pics. You can PM me if interested. Paypal is OK. You must take it all. Don't ask me to ship you parts of it.

View attachment 286646View attachment 286647View attachment 286648View attachment 286649

I'll have that!

I have the two jaws and screws that fit that.

$300 shipped to your door.

(Kidding, nobody has the jaws for that!)

Moonlight,

Measure the width of the jaw slots. I have a set of jaws that may fit that chuck here.

Ken

Edit: The jaws I have are 1.44" wide and the screws are .980" dia. If you want more dimensions let me know. The jaws are from a 8" Cushman chuck and are the same exact jaws I have on a 10" Cushman chuck I have. If you want them, they are yours provided you pay the shipping. Ken

Moonlight,

Measure the width of the jaw slots. I have a set of jaws that may fit that chuck here.

Ken

Edit: The jaws I have are 1.44" wide and the screws are .980" dia. If you want more dimensions let me know. The jaws are from a 8" Cushman chuck and are the same exact jaws I have on a 10" Cushman chuck I have. If you want them, they are yours provided you pay the shipping. Ken

Great, Thanks, I should have it on Saturday. I'll check it out straight away.

Moonlight,

Ken

Thanks anyway, the screws on this one are .875 and the jaws are 1.230 wide.

Moonlight,

Ken

Since they don't fit his chuck, if the offer is open to anyone I may have a chuck that could use them. Need to measure to make sure though. Mine has one jaw and screw with damage.

Back