What's new
What's new

16C extended collet stop, free to good home, just pay shipping.

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 643
G

I have no use for this as my machine that takes 16C collets has a 1 3/8" through hole and this item has a 1 5/8" diameter body. It works fine, a little rust inside that will clean up, threads in good shape. It is Hardinge brand. I would prefer someone sends me a shipping label for a USPS small flat rate box, it will bulge it a little but should be ok. USPS only, I could do other USPS means, I could put it Collet Stop.jpgin a box and weigh it. Just post in this thread, contributing members only.

why do you hate ups? That could just get billed to my account...
Unless you don't ship that often?

Not hating, just curious.

I have no use for this as my machine that takes 16C collets has a 1 3/8" through hole and this item has a 1 5/8" diameter body. It works fine, a little rust inside that will clean up, threads in good shape. It is Hardinge brand. I would prefer someone sends me a shipping label for a USPS small flat rate box, it will bulge it a little but should be ok. USPS only, I could do other USPS means, I could put it View attachment 318063in a box and weigh it. Just post in this thread, contributing members only.

I'll have that!

why do you hate ups? That could just get billed to my account...
Unless you don't ship that often?

Not hating, just curious.

They closed the local as in 8 miles away UPS store, so UPS is now a 90 minute round trip to drop off. Also during inclement weather UPS in bound items can get dropped at any local post office to complete delivery and items can get rerouted through the USPS hub which can add up to a week. The inclement weather excuse is used loosely, 1-2" of snow or a flooded creek or two putting a couple inches of water on the road. It is probably just has to do with local management, a driver told me anyone who gets stuck and needs a tow gets fired. Fedex is the opposite, nothing stops them.

It is probably just has to do with local management, a driver told me anyone who gets stuck and needs a tow gets fired. Fedex is the opposite, nothing stops them.

"When it Absolutely Positively has to be there overnight"
:D

Back