What's new
What's new

20" indexing round air operated Lift table

k2steve

Plastic
20" round LIFT indexing table, air operated, See pics.
Lift your heavy part with air, turn the table and part, stop air and the table goes down and locks. It has 5 degree marks, that is it is marked every 5 degrees. Great for welders or for other jobs that are heavy and need to be turned without having to rig and and use a overhead crane to turn for the next step of the Job.
Check the WEB for lift tables and see that this price is more then fair. $600 Make Offer - I don't need it or use it. Tested it with a 300# shaper vise, it worked great. I am sure it will work with much heavier loads. Antioch Ca.
Steve [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1689.jpg
    IMG_1689.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 20200721_094840[1].jpg
    20200721_094840[1].jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
20" round LIFT indexing table, air operated, See pics.
Lift your heavy part with air, turn the table and part, stop air and the table goes down and locks. It has 5 degree marks, that is it is marked every 5 degrees. Great for welders or for other jobs that are heavy and need to be turned without having to rig and and use a overhead crane to turn for the next step of the Job.
Check the WEB for lift tables and see that this price is more then fair. Make Offer - I don't need it or use it. Tested it with a 300# shaper vise, it worked great. I am sure it will work with much heavier loads. Antioch Ca.
Steve [email protected]

I don't see that price you mentioned sir.....

Errm, does this table actually index? As in lock into positive stops for divisions? If not it's not an indexing table. A table with no positive stops is generally referred to as a turntable or rotary table. And having two air lines generally means that one is for clamping and one is for lift, is that the case?

Some were made like that with curvic couplings for indexing. Excellent accuracy, but no ability to split increments, as the table won't set down unless the teeth are aligned.

I found while playing with it, only one air supply line is required. Open the air supply line valve and the table lifts, it can be rotated easily without any air flow being heard. Close the supply air line valve and it lowers into what someone said, "sets down when teeth are aligned". It is marked in 5 degrees, And it will set down on the marks.
I hope someone wants it before get tired of storing it, I am thinking about adapting the table top to my Bridgeport rotary 15" table. I don't need another project.

If that thing wasn't so huge it would be really useful! If it was 1/2 that size it would be a sweet poor mans 5th mounted on a 4th trunnion.

Would be handy on a small HBM or a big manual mill.

I had a 15" rotab that had a 5 degree indexing pin feature that I liked a lot. Then CNC happened and I never used that thing again.

Back