What's new
What's new

20% Off All SECO & Sutton Machining Tools

Umm, he's not selling printer supplies, or timeshare slots. No need to pile on the guy until we know if he's legit.

It's true we don't know if it's a real company, although the brands are on point. But if he's actually based in Oz (the site address is AU) he's only got a handful in-country members here to draw on.

Australian members, is this for real? And what do you think of the prices?

As most things...like I ran into with MSC, the fine print says up to-what I typically want is not that big of a break if at all...Travers.jpg/Users/dirk/Desktop/Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 1.16.46 PM.png

Umm, he's not selling printer supplies, or timeshare slots. No need to pile on the guy until we know if he's legit.

This is a charitable view, but misses the point of what this forum is for, as I understand it. My guess is that AIMS is in fact "legit", but so is H.Freight, another tooling supplier who gets no extra credit for it from me. And none by virtue of the argument that they are not in the printer supply or timeshare business. I don't read this space to get more commercial ads dressed up with bold asterisks and Black Friday discounts from unknown suppliers. Sick of those. I'm with reggie_obe, post #5.

-Marty-

Back