What's new
What's new

WTB: 60' or so of 8/3 Romex Building Wire

Shop Supply Guru

Hot Rolled
I spent an obscene amount of money at Lowe's for a 125' length since I need 60' and the 50' won't do. I thought maybe one of you has some extra collecting dust you are willing to part with for some greenbacks.

Last edited:
60 FT 8/3 SOOW SO SOO SOW BLACK RUBBER CORD EXTENSION WIRE/CABLE
New – Open box
$159.00
Buy It Now
Free 4 day shipping
5 watchers

I spent an obscene amount of money at Lowe's for a 125' length since I need 60' and the 50' won't do. I thought maybe one of you has some extra collecting dust you are willing to part with for some greenbacks.

I have an unused 8/3 remnant, but I don't think it is long enough. I'll check tomorrow.
I assume you've been asking contractors and electricians if they have any remnants.

And since we're talking wire needs, I'm looking for:
-#2 AWG THHN, 160ft or 4x40ft lengths
-#2 AWG THHN, 100ft or 4x25ft lengths
-#6 AWG THHN or #4 AWG THHN, a roll or partial roll or two

Will pay cash. I live in Napa, CA but I work down in the South Bay, so prefer local to SF Bay Area

I may have what you need. I have aroll of 125'. My son say he needs some for his home. I will have to see how much he will need. Around $2.00/foot at Home Depot. The price of copper has gone insane.

Paul

I guess I am crazy or Lowe's website messed up..... the next day I was able to buy a 60' section. It was still over $200 :bawling:. Thanks for all the replies!

12x2 with ground Romex.
I remember when you could buy it for 40.00.
This was in May might be cheaper now.
af214cd6ddbf8575640209229f6003b2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back