What's new
What's new

3/8" x 50' Dyneema high strength synthetic winch lines very very cheap

Garwood

Diamond
I mentioned I have some of this stuff to sell in the rigging section and a few guys asked for info and prices.

I have about 100 brand new 50 foot 3/8" Dyneema winch lines manufactured by Marlow in the UK in 2018. These have steel inserts in the loop on one end. These are rated for 15,000 pounds and were being sold as shorter replacements for 8000-12,000 lb recovery winches.

50 feet is a bit short for a winch. Most come with 80-90 feet. Therefore, these don't sell well at all to offroad folk.

Things you can do with them-

Take two of these 50 foot winch lines and tie the tails together to make one 95' long extension line (loop at each end)

Keep one in a vehicle. Makes a fantastic emergency tow rope.

You can tie knots in this stuff, but for high strength you should weave it into a loop just like steel cable.

Anywhere you need to throw a rope this stuff works fantastic. Use it rafting, kayaking, snowmobiling, camping.

I have used it to hold up tents and large sun shades, for dog runs, towed a dead snowmobile 15 miles, lifting and pulling logs, concrete chunks, machinery and vehicles with excavator and dozer.

Cons:

Don't leave it in the sun, it will degraded in 6 months or less.

Don't slide it on sharp things. It will quickly fray used on a sharp edge. They come with an abrasion sleeve you can use if you need to slide it against something.

In the interest of moving these out quickly I am selling four of these lines packed in a USPS flatrate box delivered to your door (in the USA) for a $100 Paypal payment.

That's $20 per line after shipping and paypal fees.

If interested post here and send me a PM with your email address. I will send a PP invoice and ship same business day.

Attachments

• 0810191202_HDR.jpg
    0810191202_HDR.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 340
  • 0810191201.jpg
    0810191201.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 288
Keep one in a vehicle. Makes a fantastic emergency tow rope.

In the interest of moving these out quickly I am selling four of these lines packed in a USPS flatrate box delivered to your door (in the USA) for a $100 Paypal payment.

If interested post here and send me a PM with your email address. I will send a PP invoice and ship same business day.

sign me up pm on it's way

Thank you very much gentleman!

You should receive an email from Paypal with tracking info. If you do not please let me know and I will handle it.

One request- Please pay the Paypal invoice just like I'm a complete stranger, not the "friends and family" option.

It saves $3 in fees, but it adds complication to the shipping process. For stuff like this it's nice to have all the order info and shipping in one place. Keeps it organized and easily managed.

Thanks again!

Back