What's new
What's new

30 taper collet chucks

GrantA

Aluminum
I have 2 each of Erickson tg75 (each with a 1/2" collet) and Carboloy DA180(1 has a 3/8 collet and the other is empty).
Asking $65ea shipped in the US, feel free to make an offer
Thanks!
Grant

rustytool medsar and ekretz have first dibs from another thread

**I'll happily entertain trades, 50taper stuff (especially a boring head!), B&S #9 tooling, big indexable face mills, gauge pins, not sure what else but try me!

134AFAF9-2BDF-402C-95B7-6F2BACA8E776.jpg
FE88706C-0CE0-415F-89FE-8D6703ECFAEE.jpg
F23AE871-4775-4C79-8F51-B0F41ADDB0A0.jpg
E88CF7C2-634D-4B5F-AA41-04052C663153.jpg

Last edited:
I got my collet chuck in the mail last night. I initially looked at the package and thought ‘oh no’. But when I opened it, I realized I was wrong. It was a clever way to package it for fedex. It was well packaged and the items were safe/sound. I’m going to steal your technique and keep it in the repertoire.

I got my collet chuck in the mail last night. I initially looked at the package and thought ‘oh no’. But when I opened it, I realized I was wrong. It was a clever way to package it for fedex. It was well packaged and the items were safe/sound. I’m going to steal your technique and keep it in the repertoire.

OK, I am curious, what was the technique?
Tks

OK, I am curious, what was the technique?
Tks

Buy the last DA180 chuck and I'll show you :-)

I just wrapped them with packing material then wrapped in cardboard and put that whole thing in a FedEx tyvek bag wrapped up tight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good technique. And if shipping by USPS if you put the address on the inside packaging it may still get there when the post office destroys the outside box.

Back