What's new
What's new

36" straight edges---FOR SALE

tommy1010

Stainless
I have two (2) 36" straight edges in great condition. They are made by Suburban Tool Co. USA. 36 inches long, 3 inches high and 1.5 inches thick. Both come in a fitted box. No gouges, nicks or scrapes. Only discolored in a few spots where they were handled by bare hands before being stored. Theses are the SE-36-CI. CI stands for cast iron. They weigh with their boxes 33 pounds. I can get one in a shipping container after removing the latches and carrying handle that would meet the shipping requirements for UPS Simple rate shipping. <50 pounds!! I think they are worth $350.00 each plus shipping. If you bought both and paid the shipping you could have 2 for less than the price of one with no shipping from Suburban. Best to PM me with your shipping address and I will tell you to the dollar what the shipping would be. If you think it is too much we could end it there. Again, don't fret over the shipping costs until I tell you what it would be. You maybe surprised. Paypal, check or money order. You choose. If you are close to me you can pick up one or both at my home. PM me and reply to this thread if you want them or are interested until you find out the shipping costs. First come first served. When I said above that I would remove the handles and latches that is so the container size is smaller. I will send you them in a separate small box. The straight edges will be boxed for safe travels. This is not my first rodeo. PM me if you have any other questions.

100_1523.jpg100_1528.jpg100_1526.jpg100_1525.jpg100_1524.jpg

Back