What's new
What's new

50 Taper Tool Holder Lot, 34 Pieces F/S.

bsg

Titanium
I have one, 1 1/2 bison arbor with spacers.
Twenty eight pieces of the Universal Quick Switch 400 tooling, various configurations.
One 50 taper to 45 taper adapter.
Four pieces of the 1.0" 50 taper collets,(I have never seen these before)?

Everything is used and dirty with some light rust.

I'm asking $500 for the lot......

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Thanks for looking!

KevinIMG_3064.jpg

What is the 50 to 45 taper adapter?

Like NMTB50 to BT45?

I assumed by the part number on the holder it was an adapter for 45 taper tooling to 50 taper spindle, wrong!
I still don't know what it actually fits, maybe smaller quick switch tooling than the 400 size?

I did find this link, but I still cannot figure out what fits in the adapter?

MH50U-T45 Quick change holder NT shank type (main body) BIG DAISHOWA SEIKI (BIG) [MonotaRO Singapore] 02017994

It has to be some sort of quick switch adapter, standard tooling won't work because there would be no positive engagement other than the taper?

If someone knows exactly what tooling fits, I'm all ears, I'm stumped?

Kevin

Do the end mill holders with the EARS fit in it?

Unfortunately they don't, they are 400 quick switch.....I'm wondering if the next size down would fit?

I will have to try and get some accurate measurements of the taper section and see if I can match it up with something?

Kevin

Thanks for the reply. 45 taper is almost as big as 50 taper so if an adapter did exist it would have to be pretty big/long.

Thanks for the reply. 45 taper is almost as big as 50 taper so if an adapter did exist it would have to be pretty big/long.

Well after taking some measurements, it is in fact 45 taper.....the link I posted above is the only info I can find on the tooling system this adapter uses?

Kevin

Back